Tala 30-Piece Disposable Non-Slip Icing Bags
Style Name: Bag|Size: Disposable Non-Slip Icing Bags|Change

on 12 January 2013
It is a long time since I have done any cake icing, and previously I had used a reusable bag (never happy with how clean I could get it) and disposable paper bags, which were always too small and leaked icing out of the open end whenever you squeezed them.

My daughter persuaded me to order these, and I am so glad I did. They are large, the plastic is thick and strong enough to function perfectly without any fear of tearing or bursting, and best of all, they are as they describe - non-slip. They have a coating on the outside which means that you can hold and squeeze it for the most delicate of icing and have confidence that it will do exactly what you want.
0Comment| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 20 March 2015
These bags are a true time saver over the reusable bags, no more washing, drying and dirty hands!
The plastic used to made them is very sturdy, they can be used with or without the nozzle, and they can also be used with large and extra large size decorating tips.
To fill it simply place it on a tall glass and roll the edges down over the glass rim...easy!
Something very important to say is that you can use a food sealer on the wide open end and seal the filling and icings inside of them to preserve the contents, you can use a paperclip to pinch the end that you need to open and close too, for me this is a big saver as I can keep the excess in the fridge and use it freshly when needed.
on 1 January 2016
Very easy to use, great selection of nozzles, good quality. I needed a decent but inexpensive cake decorating syringe. After reading reviews for a dozen other icing syringes, I was worried I'd never find one that was of simple construction but wouldn't break after the first use. Well, this one is perfect for the job and very affordable. Five stars.
on 20 July 2017
This is an excellent tool for a home baker. It pipes well with more viscous liquids (good with clotted cream and hummous), but is harder to control with very runny foods like melted chocolate. The component parts fit together smoothly and simply. I haven't had issues with liquid squeezing out of the cracks.

I imagine that I'll only ever use three of the nozzles, but it's nice to know that the others are there and will work to give different patterns. The one drawback for me is that it has a liimited volume of about 150mL.
on 28 October 2017
First time I have used disposable bags and now I am wondering why I didn't convert earlier! Easy to use, no faffing and trying to clean a cloth bag and fits all piping attachments (just pop them in the bottom of the bag before you cut the end). Total convert to these!
on 3 December 2017
Very tough little icing bags I use them for applying epoxy filler adhesive they are very good at this.
I imaging icing is much thinner consistently so they’d also be very good that that (intended) purpose
VINE VOICEon 28 April 2017
Very handy to have if your doing cup cakes for an event,little difficult to fill but once you get the hang it's ok,can be a little difficult to keep an even pressure,all have different nozzles and cover caps to keep popping over to protect the ends,washing them up you have to make sure cream is not left in the squeezy sections but nonetheless still handy.
on 9 April 2018
I'm not the best at piping cupcakes when it comes to using an icing bag and so I have resorted to using a syringe and they come out nicely! I do recommend this product as it is easy for beginners! The only SMALL problem is with washing it out sometimes but obviously you can sort this problem out using hot water/little bristles to clean it so it's not too much of a problem in my opinion
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 November 2013
I'm a novice icer and didn't want to spend loads of money on bags. I have been pleasantly surprised by the quality. I've used 3 bags so far and none of them have split or leaked. I will definitely buy this product again. Delivery was very swift as well.
on 13 April 2018
Brilliant. No longer need to endure the horrible job of washing a re-usable bag

These are the perfect size and will fit any piping nozzle - simply cut the hole to the size you need.

I've also made batches of things like churros, popped a nozzle in the bottom, filled them up, and put them in the freezer! When you're ready, just defrost, snip the end, and away you go
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse