Customer reviews

VINE VOICEon 7 January 2014
I arranged for this to be delivered to the far North where no cocomut grows. However, as everything is very expensive there, it was good VFM. As a natrual product it is one up on the sports drinks industry which is founded mostly on mixtures of water, sugar and salt, marketing thme with posh words like "isotonic" and "electrolytes". At least this comes from nature. Cocunut water - found naturally within the coconut - is a potassium based liquid; a new "superfood" said to contain more of key minerals such as magnesium and zinc (look up) than an an orange. It rehydrates quickly as fruit glucose reaches the parts - presumably fatigued muscles - ordinary water reaches, but faster.

Who can argue with that? As carrying drinks from the shop can be heavy it is great to get delivery.
on 26 January 2014
I've tried various different Coconut Waters as I'm a big fan I think I'd opt for Vita Coco as my favourite so far. Tropical Sun is good but Vita maybe just has the edge. I did notice in Sainsbury's they presently have this product as two cans for £1.50 which works out cheaper although the normal price is only 99p per can. I've also tried Zico and it's good but like most coconut waters they are pricey.
on 19 August 2017
OK.
on 24 May 2013
I know some people have complained about the taste of this being 'tinny' but I haven't experienced that.

I found it refreshing, tasty without being over-sweet, and thoroughly enjoyable after a long run or swim.

Will be ordering more soon.
on 15 May 2017
A lovely drink have ordered several and will order more
on 16 July 2016
I have been into coconut water since I was a kid. And let me tell you, I'm very particular about my CW.

I have tried so many brands, as well as every coconut product/item on the market, including fresh coconut water from the coconut itself (you have to cut it open).

And let me tell you, this is the top 3 I've every tried.

The very top is one that had a preservative and that's why it tasted so fresh, but this one is 100% PURE and tastes similar so it's definitely my favourite.

What's more is it's actually reasonably priced. even compared to the crappy tasting vita-coco in the stores which non-acquainted people seem to like. I tell them, "seriously, it's disgusting, try other brands" they have no idea. vita also seems to smell horrible when you open it, like it's off or something, but THIS brand (well, at least these cans)

(yellow upper body) - smell fresh and nutty. Just how I like it!

330ml is the perfect size too, not too big or too small. It's also sweeter than the other brands, I suspect therefore they are thailand coconut but hard to say, in any case. I honestly hope they continue to make this brand for a long time as my life would be worse off without it.

CW also has magnesium in addition to potassium, which is good. Apparently it also has Vit-C but I suspect due to cooking process it must be a small amount.
on 9 January 2017
Its NOT coconut milk so don't expect that taste, Its a water with a mild coconut flavour, which is beautiful. It really is quenching and i find it eases irritable bowel syndrome well too, especially if you drink one in the morning and one in the evening per day, over time it really does help. Thank you.
on 17 May 2014
This is buy far the best tasting coconut water on the market, doesn't taste metallic at all, needs to be chilled to appreciated but man takes me right back to the Caribbean, perfect for rehydrating after gym or any workout, rehydrates you faster than water I go through four cans a day, the health benefits are amazing, good for weight loss too, buy it, try it love it 😉
on 4 March 2014
Most of the coconut water that is available unfortunately contains sugar and/or is from concentrate, so it was great to find this. As well as being 100% natural, it's also very good value. It tastes really nice too and actually tastes quite sweet considering. Definitely my favourite so far!
on 17 August 2013
Trying to get myself rehydrated after iv steroid treatment, I brought this after researching it. Was a good offer. Don,t drink at room temp. as I found it not too nice, but chilled it is really nice............maybe an acquired taste but it helps that u actually feel healthy drinking this & it sure does quench your thirst quickly. Super markets are now stocking this but buying from Amazon is def. cheaper. Buy it 4 the health benefits alone :))