Customer reviews

3,350
Size: 32GB|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:£12.49+ Free shipping

on 31 May 2017
SanDisk designed its Ultra SDHC UHS-I Memory Card to withstand harsh operating conditions. The card is waterproof and tested to withstand up to 72 hours in salt or fresh water to a depth of 1 metre.

It is also vibration proof and can withstand up to 500Gs of shock. Additionally, the card is magnet proof and X-ray proof, so it will not be affected by an airport's X-ray machine.

The card is also designed to perform from -25 to 85 degrees Celsius, so whether you are in the desert or the Arctic tundra, you will be able to save your shots.
I have quite a few 16 to 64gb class ten Micro SD cards which I use in my DSLR cameras and HD video recording equipment. These tend to be high end cards which are 'ultimate' or 'pro' cards which are double and more the cost of these. I needed a new one and thought I'd give this relatively cheap slower write speed one a go.

I used this to record a few HD video and they were absolutely fine. The images produced were bang on, clear, vibrant colours with great audio clarity. Shooting pictures with a DSLR was good too. Burst shots, high speed shots and video were all good.

This card picked everything up fine.

If you're looking for a class 10 card then give this one a go, you won't go far wrong.

Recommended.
on 17 June 2017
quick delivery of this Sandisk card

This was bought for a digital camera and supports class 10 so great data transfer speeds and usage

This can be used in many other SD based products that use full sized SD cards such as some Android TV boxes etc

overall its a great branded product at a cheap price 5******
VINE VOICEon 18 October 2014
I use this in my Nikon D3200. Not sure what is so "ultra" about it as it seems no different from my regular SDHC cards. Personally I think that the design of these things is flawed as the connecting pins can become frayed and broken very easily as it is not often simple getting them inserted into various devices. And once they do then they are useless and the data is lost. However this one has yet to break so I cannot complain.
on 26 July 2016
Fantastic quality SD card and worked perfectly for my Nikon D80.

Overall a great product purchased that is of high quality and will last a long time, I highly recommend anyone to invest in this product. Definitely worth the investment completely.

Fast delivery, thank you!
on 18 June 2013
Sandisk have proven themselves to be an excellent and trustworthy storage medium, and this particular SD card is no exception.
It has a very fast access configuration, and I use it in my DSLR Nikon 'D' series, on the highest picture format setting, which requires a lot of storage per picture, and this allows me the freedom to take pictures, and shoot videos, to my hearts content, without having to stop and load my pictures onto my PC to free up space.
If, like me, you're a photographic, or Media, enthusiast, then this SD is perfect. Treat yourself, and allow yourself the freedom of lots of shoots before editing.
on 2 April 2014
I bought the Sandisk Ultra SDHC 16 GB card to use in my Panasonic LX3 camera. Images get written to the card quickly, it has more storage than I'm ever likely to need (over 3,000 images) before I download to my PC, it was delivered promptly, the packaging was easy to open...what more can I say? It's a good card, it does what it promises without fuss or grumble, can hold more content than I'm ever likely to use and does all that for a tenner. Job's a good 'un.
on 20 April 2017
A life saver! Was looking for a memory card as I love taking pictures and 64gb should do for time being.
SanDisk has always been a reliable brand and does justice to the price.
on 23 November 2014
This memory card is great, and relatively cheap. It's fast enough for video up to 1080p and seems to function fine in most cameras. I don't really have much to say about it - it's just a memory card. It's very reliable and I've never had a Sandisk card fail on me. It does the job fine at a great price and I would recommend it to anyone.
on 26 March 2017
I always get SanDisk as it's excellent quality. I wouldn't trust no name brands as you do see the difference in both quality and speed.