Customer reviews

3,762
SanDisk SDSDU-016G-U46 16 GB Ultra 30 MB/s Class 10 SDHC Memory Card (Label May Change)
Size: 16GB|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:£8.91+ Free shipping

on 25 February 2013
No problems on the camera (Raw files around 26mb) and downloads very quickly via SDHC USB reader. Also have a 16GB card which behaves similarly. Will go for bigger ones now the price is so good.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 20 April 2017
A life saver! Was looking for a memory card as I love taking pictures and 64gb should do for time being.
SanDisk has always been a reliable brand and does justice to the price.
on 21 June 2013
Bought this to go with a Panasonic X16 Zoom point and shoot I bought for the wife and for that purpose it it perfect.
And the 1000 plus photo capacity will keep her going for a long while.
Its more than fast enough for constant frame shooting and as she doesn't do videos on this perhaps I could have got away with a slower alternative..
But frankly at under £8 for 8GByte who cares...
To explain that comment, I'm showing my age, but as an Electronics engineer whose first design job at GEC in the late 70's involved me designing with the latest greatest state of the art 2Kbyte memory chips that had come out on the market at >£50 each, paying under £1 a Gbyte fills me with wonder, although I appreciate anyone under the age of 30 will wonder what I'm going on about.....
on 23 November 2014
This memory card is great, and relatively cheap. It's fast enough for video up to 1080p and seems to function fine in most cameras. I don't really have much to say about it - it's just a memory card. It's very reliable and I've never had a Sandisk card fail on me. It does the job fine at a great price and I would recommend it to anyone.
on 26 March 2017
I always get SanDisk as it's excellent quality. I wouldn't trust no name brands as you do see the difference in both quality and speed.
on 16 May 2014
I have a Canon 600D and I bought this card for taking non-RAW photos and filming HD video. As this model of camera is a few years old, there's no point buying the faster SD cards available as it doesn't take advantage of the faster speeds. If you have a camera that's more than a couple of years old, then this will be more than good enough. It will also handle RAW photos just fine.
on 11 January 2017
Plenty of capacity for photos and fast transfer speeds.
Also great for videos too as it is so large.
Captured my wwedding with no problems.
on 25 June 2014
Card was as good as usual, however I did have reservations on opening the envelope, as it was is a plain cardboard envelope rather than packaging as I would normally expect. I have bought ScanDisc before and it is either in that annoying packaging that you can't get in to, or the newer one that has a little tab for you to lift to open the plastic casing. Despite the little hiccup over the packaging, the item itself was as good as you would expect from ScanDisc.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 January 2013
Needed a card for my new Sony NEX5RKB Compact System Camera Zoom Kit - Black (16.1MP, SEL 18-55mm Lens) 3 inch LCD Screen. It needed to be fast and reliable so having had Sandisk in the past, went for this one.

Images are recorded quickly and movies are smooth. Transfer speeds are fast and no crashes. Perfect for my needs, and at such a low price, well worth it.
on 23 June 2017
had these a while now, so long i cant even remember, proabably a couple of years easy, they still work perfectly!