on 4 December 2016
Bought these as I had allot of letters to post. For the price I was happy with them but I had to sellotape the ends down as the self seal was very poor.
For the price id buy them again but make sure I bought a role of sellotape to and that would be my recommendation to you to.
on 6 May 2014
it is what it is an envelope, not going to change the world or bring world peace but they came quick, and they are cheaper than the shops, i know as i shopped around before I order. at least they are self adhesive so you do not get that nasty taste in your mouth and makes your breath smell like sh any way. great value
on 22 March 2017
Pretty poor quality. When I'm writing the address with a biro you can literally hear and feel the pen piercing through the paper! I bought these in an attempt to save money.. false economy. I sent something to someone and the envelope split enroute, requiring it to be delivered in one of those "security bags" by the Royal Mail. In other words - you get what you pay for. And you're paying not much for a pretty poor product here.
on 10 October 2017
Not the best packaging but envelopes are fine nevertheless !
on 14 April 2014
Very strong envelopes - will even take paperbacks. Handy pack as I don't require them very often, but I keep them on hand.
on 21 March 2018
Perfect for the purpose
on 7 February 2014
Clean white envelopes and correct size. Self-seal not very good - looks old product. Would not purchase again. Will have to use Sellotape to ensure seal.
on 8 October 2017
rubbish waste of money7
on 13 December 2017
Perfect
on 5 May 2016
Be warned, you'll need to purchase a roll Selotape too as the self seal does not work effectively!