on 29 April 2012
Perfect and tight bit....nice glossy & sexy look.....strong n durable.....only small flaw is the volume section positioning on the side of the handset can be a sometime hard to use since its not open....other option could be to cut out manually to have direct access...manufactures pls improve this...otherwise fully 5 star
on 4 May 2012
This case does a good job of protecting the back of the phone from scratches. It's easy to put on and fits perfectly. The only down side is that it makes the volume buttons very hard to press and I find myself having to slip my finger under it in order to change the volume on my phone. This is only a minor issue though and for the price it's a decent little purchase.
on 8 September 2012
This is my third Qubits gel case on my third phone - they're just that good. I'm the sort of person who uses my phone as my primary alarm clock, and typically drop it or smash it against something hard and pointy in my sleep-induced fumbling, so I need something solid, and this fits the bill perfectly. Also, for the One S, one of the selling points is the thinness of the phone. This case adds only about 2mm to the thickness, and has a nice, smooth but grippy finish which protects the phone well against knocks whilst adding barely any bulk at all.

Some reviewers complain that the power and volume buttons are covered. This may come down to personal preference, but in my experience this isn't an issue at all, and helps protect the key buttons. They are well marked by slightly rougher, raised areas that are easy to find and press the desired button at the desired time. All in all, I haven't seen a case design which is a better concept or execution than this for an HTC phone.
on 18 April 2012
I was looking for a case to protect my new HTC One S, its a very thin phone and I didn't wan't a bulky case because it would spoil the look and feel of the device.

The case is great. Its thin, but because it grips like rubber, it helps the phone to sit firmly in your hand. Initally it was a bit hard to put on, but thats just because its a good fit..

One thing this case does well is level out the back of the phone, so that it isn't resting on the camera which sticks out very slightly...

Overall, the case is exactly what I was looking for, would recomend. Delivery was also great, selected 3-5 days, came in 3. 5/5.
on 28 August 2012
Good looking item that fits the phone well. All the access holes are of the right size and in the right place to allow the headphones and USB cable to attach without problem.

I also had the issue that the power on button was depressed by the case when first fitted. Looking inside the case revealed a small raised dot that would press against the power button. I removed this dot using a modelling knife and have not had an issue with the phone being switched off since. Not really something you should have to do to a new product, hence only four stars.
on 19 April 2012
It's a well made case at a low can provide very good protection to the phone. But due to the fact that the HTC one S itself is really known for its thinness, this case definitely adds a nonignorable thickness to it.
it's a simple two way choice. If you want protection, go for it. If you like the phone in its stylish, just leave it naked.
on 5 November 2012
For £3 can't fault it.

Can't say I've expereinced any of the button pressing problems others have experienced - but maybe I've just got used to the level of push required.

Had a Case Mate silicon cover on my previous HTC Desire - while that was safe and kept the knocks away that a hard case may not have, it did add to the bulk slightly and you lost the look of the phone.

This case keeps the slim lines of the One while providing just enough lift to keep the screen off a flat surface, and is sufficent to prevent some sliding (when on a car dash for instance).

Happy customer :o)
on 21 June 2012
All good quality....looks good, feels good and fits snuggly...still doesn't add too much to bulk of phone owing to the htc one s being very slim to start with....I ordered a few as they were only a quid each thinking one delivery cost of 2 quid would cover all as 5 covers easy fit into one envelope....but no they charged 5 x 2 10 quid yet still stuck them in one envelope so the delivery costs were a bit steep....that might be why they're priced at a quid!.....still...much cheaper than the rip off prices in the phone shops so not a bad deal.....but seller could make it clearer.

Arrived on day 4 following order....relatively happy.....would recommend.
on 13 January 2014
I purchased this in 2012 and have had no issues with the case, it does get lightly scratched but I'd much rather the case gets scratched than my phone! The case is durable and I've been very pleased with it, I've just got rid of it but only because I've now got a new handset!
on 6 October 2012
This skin case is good value for money and fits my HTC One S perfectly. I had scratched the metal edge of my phone and it was really visible. So I tried this skin and it covers it completely. All the phone's ports are accessible, and you don't lose the feel of the phone when using it. It's durable and doesn't pick up dust and fluff as its a smooth, shiny surface. Prompt delivery too.