on 12 May 2017
Does the job as it only lets the cat with the magnet on its collar through.

Does the job as it only lets the cat with the collar magnet through.

The problem I found was that the magnet is EXTREMELY strong when attracted by the drain cover sitting in the approach to our back door cat flap and whenever our cat walked over it, the magnet instantly connected with the drain cover trapping the cat by the neck to the drain cover! He is a young MC so not weak by any means but he couldnt detach the magnet from the drain cover so had to struggle remove his head from the collar and leave the collar and magnet still attached to the drain cover. We have now attached the magnet to the floor of the cat flap permanently disabling the entry system as we have had to remove it from the cat's collar to save him getting trapped on the drain covers around the neighbourhood, bless him.

Is that worse than us girls getting our heels caught in the open drain covers? I think so. My cat hurt his neck fighting to get free!
on 5 March 2017
I bought this cat flap to replace an old one exactly the same, as it had become brittle and I'm trying to keep the streets monster cat out. I love it and so does my best boy.
on 29 April 2017
The cat now has full control of its own entry and exit to the house!
on 8 March 2017
Excellent product, good quality, just dont forget you have locked it as our cat then managed to break through the plastic flap in a desperate attempt to get out and we had to replace it!
on 9 May 2017
Catflap Looks smart, and is easily fitted, but my cats had broken it within one week of it being installed.
on 9 March 2017
Purchased a new one because a huge un-neutered tom had forced the last one
on 1 March 2017
Easy to fit, looks smart and my cats are very happy with it.
on 12 April 2017
Great product, my third one.
on 6 March 2017
Cat loves it but when the wind gets up it catches the outer flap and makes a lot of noise
on 10 June 2017
Looking for suitable cat flap , had in for a while now, great as no other cats can get in .. would recommend this item..