on 9 November 2016
Good sound, the little mic thing doesn't work but seriously is it expected to on something this cheap if it lasts a month that's less than 50p a week compared to a dre replacement.Why dre have to make something so expensive with a cable so flimsy is beyond me,but that's another storyThese do the job the sound is clear and as loud as I want it so there's no more you could ask for less than two quid.
on 3 June 2013
The cable is utter s***e, it's so flimsy and weak it's not even worth buying, you would be better off going to your local electronic shop and just buying a 2 pound male to male jack.
on 11 February 2015
It's cheap and cheerful. I've bought a good few of these, since over time they've worn down. For the money, they last long enough for me to justify getting them.
Sometimes they're just not particularly great though. My previous one didn't last much longer than a couple of months, and the current one I've got has an issue depending on where it's angled into the port which will cause the sound to muffle, as though it's been pulled out so only the Tip is in.

Overall, I wouldn't advise against buying them. They do come with a small cable tie as well which is a nice touch, even if its rather small for use on anything else. But just be prepared for them to be a bit temperamental.
on 22 January 2018
Compatible with numerous headphones and worked really well. Like most things you buy off here that are relatively cheap it broke after a few months.
on 29 November 2016
For the price quality is acceptable.
The button near the mic is not good in quality. I feel bit uncomfortable to use that. When u pressing the button at beginning it looks very tough.
Overall there are no issues so far with this product.
on 10 May 2014
I received this cable within two days of ordering, great service by the seller....

I have heard it said about this product in previous reviews, that it is cheap and does not last....if the original equipment was any better, why are we finding reason to get a replacement such as this. However long it lasts, I am sure I could buy 20 of these as economically as one genuine replacement....I think this item is fantastic quality!!!
on 23 July 2016
The product is not as pictured. The pictures shows a cable branded by Monster, with volume controls on the black control face. The actual product isn't monster branded, and does not allow you control over the music's volume. The whole product is considerably lower quality that the one that comes with the Dre headphones.
on 24 September 2016
Absolute crap. Demanding refund. The image shown on product has Monster clearly printed. Also central part shows volume controls. Actual item does not!
review imagereview imagereview image
on 17 November 2016
Cant fault. Good length and excellent sound quality. Great value for money.
on 27 December 2015
Purchased this cable as a replacement for my sons headphones. Despite being cheap the sound quality is good and the buttons work fine. Son even really likes the colour. Nothing not to like really, I'd buy them again.