Customer reviews

Magickal Herbs and Their Uses
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 10 September 2017
Informative but it does get a little boring ,I understand that it is a reference book with regard to herbs.
on 18 June 2015
Very useful and "
on 12 December 2012
I love the way the herbs are listed with their magickal properties in such a way that is so uncomplicated. I have found it to be immensely helpful with certain spells that require specific herbal combinations. Highly recommended!
on 1 June 2014
I chose a five star rating for this book because I absolutely love anything to do with herbs and their magickal uses, I have been studying herbs for many years now and still found new information contained within.
A great book for the experienced practitioner as well as the novice.
on 1 September 2013
Really good book, very easy to follow and well set out. Good for beginners like myself or anyone interested in just learning about herbs..
on 21 March 2013
I am doing a course on about herbs and they did give me a sheet with herbs and their uses and when I found this book I thought it would be good to have it were I could put my hands on it and read it anywhere I wanted. It is very good to read and a lot hander than on paper sheets that can go missing.
on 14 November 2014
This does not cover the use of herbs. On.fact l do not see the point of this book at all!
on 20 February 2015
This is a lovely book which states what each herb is for, informative and a great read.
on 13 February 2015