Customer reviews

on 25 June 2017
I purchased this as a gift for a friend on their birthday (they love cats) so it was a no brainer. My friend is happy with the perfume, and a such a low price I can't complain.
on 14 August 2017
These are for my daughter who has her birthday on the 17th. I feel sure she will be delightred with here gift-- she loves cats.
on 20 May 2017
This smells amazing, it's my favourite out of her collection
on 18 April 2017
Great present, lovely packaged.
on 30 April 2017
Great price lovely sweet smelling perfume a few sprays last nearly all day, plus very cute perfume bottle
on 22 August 2017
lovely smell....lovely bottle
on 14 May 2017
Lovely girly perfum
on 2 January 2014
cannot really comment, however daughter seems to be very happy with this. Good value and cute bottle. Bought the other one Purr for other daughter, who seems delighted with the perfume.
on 31 August 2016
Not the scent for me. It is not a bad smell but I personally do not like fruity/tangy scents. It is very fruity & then fades into a sweet smell (which I like) but then disappears very quickly for an EDP. I LOVE the bottle & for the price, it was worth it just for the bottle! I think Kitty Purry would be good for someone who likes fruity+sweet scents. The seller is great.
on 26 January 2014
this was a gift ,but the recipient age 25 loved everything about it.The fragrance is light ,fluffy and young.the container was delightful and put a big smile on the face of the receiver.