on 28 February 2013
This was bought for my daughter's birthday, it looked great online, but when you get it you can see straight away that it's incredibly cheap, and then when you play with it, well, the bridle snapped within minutes, and the straps to hold the carriage to the harness just don't stay on, I mean, how could they, the circles are way bigger than the knob bits to attach them too, and they are taken up with a massive knot from the straps. How on earth anyone decided that design was ok I'll never know. Don't buy it, unless you want to be re attached the damn harness every 2 minutes!

On a positive note, my daughter does love playing with it, but she can only really play with the carriage, she just pulls it around herself.
on 29 May 2013
Got pestered by my little girl for this to go with her Cinderella doll. By the time you have Cinderella, prince chafing and the carriage you'll have waved goodbye to about £100, and it's just not worth it. The carriage just doesn't work. The bits don't stay on the horse, all the strings get tangled up and the wheels keep collapsing. I was annoyed but the daughter couldn't care less. I guess they can overlook anything for a fairy tale!
on 28 January 2013
my daughter terribly pleased, lovely toy, but for this price I expected something more systematic, the material is a little weak, barely carriage is Cinderella, and the wheels themselves are a little difficult to make that fun, I'm glad that I bought at a promotional price because if gave a whole would have been mad at myself that overpaid,
on 7 January 2013
My daughter wanted this as a Christmas present, but I didn't want to spend the typical £50 - £60 that I'd seen it go for. In the shop I inspected it and thought it a little cheap and plasticky looking so nearly stopped looking. However, I then saw it here with a great discount, and although it would have been up to 6 weeks to wait so I wouldn't have got it by Christmas, I decided to order it and keep it for a later birthday present, as I did not expect to see it at this price again. I was then delighted to receive a message that it would in fact get to me for Christmas, so I couldn't have been happier!! In fact, now I've seen it properly it doesn't look too cheap at all. My daughter loves pulling the strings to make the pumpkin disappear at the top then pulling it out and changing it again. Her Cinderella doll is proudly led through our house, and I'm so pleased I made the decision to buy it.
on 6 December 2012
This was what my granddaughter chose for Christmas. I was able to order it for £10 cheaper than in shops. Everything was as it should be and the order came with other items, one of which had been ordered separately.
on 23 January 2014
I was let down at a toy store after reserving it. I ordered it on 23rd December it arrived on 24th December, and it really made my daughters day to see Santa had remembered what she asked for. The toy it self is brilliant, and provides hours of fun and it is still all in one piece! worth every penny.
on 6 January 2015
Fast delivery, thank you, This is perfect. Great toy. My girls love it. I had read some mixed reviews but I'm 100% happy with its quality. I was unable to find anything like it online or in stores this christmas. It went down a treat.
on 4 March 2014
I brought this for my 3 year old daughter. She loves it but struggles to play with it as you can only just about fit a Cinderella doll inside and then when pushing it the carriage wheels turn flat as they do when its the pumpkin. If your pulling the carriage by the horse the straps attached to horse very easily come off. Its is made very poorly it looks really cheap i wouldn't recommend to anyone not at £50!!!
on 15 December 2012
LOVELY PRODUCT, DISPATCHED IN ABOUT 10 DAYS,ALL IN A VERY GOOD CONDITION, CAN'T WAIT TO PLACE IT UNDER THE TREE FOR MY 4 YEARS OLD DAUGHTER. BIGGER THAT I COULD EVER IMAGINE, FOR SURE I WILL ORDER AGAIN FROM AMAZON,THANK YOU
on 5 July 2013
I bought this for my princess-mad daughter's 5th Birthday.

She loves it, as does her older sister. They have played with it a lot and is great for imaginative play, they love making it transform back to a pumpkin at midnight!