on 1 January 2013
I purchased this for my 4 year old daughter who is just getting into Polly Pocket. This is her third set, but I love this one best!

There are little animals, dog, cat, rabbit etc and there is lots of play to be had with this set.

There is a feeder to the one side, swings and turnstyles, bath and slide for the animal and not forgetting a Polly included.

The only niggle with this is the lttle pieces....bones etc. I have got a little clip case for my daughters set to make sure that she doesn't loose the pieces.

A lovely toy and although she doesn't play with it for hours, she does enjoy her Polly sets, and loves animals.

I am glad I brought this set and my daughter is too.

A good buy
on 13 September 2012
I bought this for my 6 year old daughter and I will admit, I have been pleasantly suprised. It wasn't what I would normally go for as I expected that it would provide rather limited appeal but it was top of her wish list.

She has not stopped playing with it!! She sits quietly, making up stories, introducing some Playmobil characters to the plots if required.

It was simple to put it all together and seems sturdy enough.

Overall, I'm really rather pleased we bought it.
on 27 December 2012
This was a Christmas present for my 8 year old granddaughter. She loves all Polly Pocket toys and she loves animals so this combination was made for her. She loves it.
on 15 January 2014
The packaging was extremely difficult to remove from product. Over-packaged, presumably for appearance-sake and easy transportation, due to slick marketing. Some very, very small parts, not obvious from product details online. For example, dog's bone is less than half the size of a match!
Concept of toy is good but the execution is poor.
on 7 October 2013
I bought this for my daughter's 5th birthday. She was very pleased with it and has been playing with it ever since with her cousin.
In her words own words she says 'it is fun' and she loves the animals! Some of the bits are very tiny, but as expected with Polly Pocket. I would recommend it to others.
on 13 December 2013
This toy is not educational but appeals as a fun toy. The kittens are cute and can be placed in different locations within the pet shop. The toy is sturdy for its type and easy to carry round.
on 30 December 2013
Bought this for my 5 year old for xmas. Very easy to build very sturdy and quite big and lovely. Daughter loves this and is very happy with it. Super fast delivery thank you!!
on 6 August 2014
Lovely present for a youngster, well made and lots of pet stuff. Tip - I decorated a small sandwich box to go with it to keep all the tiny things in.
on 18 August 2013
My granddaughter loves it. She plays with it all the time along with her other Polly Pocket toys. She plans to get the Polly Pocket wall set next!
on 3 December 2013
Arrived very promptly and I am delighted. Great toy,excellent value. My six year old granddaughter is a Polly Pocket fan and she will love it.