on 31 October 2012
I bought a new mattress which I found to be a bit firm. I decided to try a mattress topper to see if that would make the mattress more comfortable. I looked at quite a few, however most either didn't provide details of how deep they were or were so thin they made no difference to the comfort of the mattress whatsover and would have been a waste of money.

I came across this one, which gave details of how deep it was so we were off to a good start. I didn't mind it being a slight second either. In fact I can't tell what makes it a slight second, it looks perfect to me.

The item arrived very quickly and looked great. I have been using it for a few days now and it is very comfortable and has made a real difference to the comfort of my mattress. I am able to get a good nights sleep again.

As it is deep, a couple of considerations, one is to make sure your sheets will go over it plus your mattress and secondly the heat from an electric blanket heated underneath it may not come through or will need considerably longer to do so.

This product is ideal if you want to soften a too firm mattress as I did. It is a good quality product at a good price and it arrived very quickly. I am delighted with mine as it is just what I wanted
on 17 July 2012
Although the quality of this product was good, the sizing is really small, I ordered the double and it only just fits a 3/4 bed.
11 Comment| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 January 2014
I bought this because my new mattress is a bit too firm, thinking it would give enough cushioning to help my back. It was great for the first couple of nights, but by the end of the week there were two deep gullies where we sleep and no amount of plumping can get it back in shape. No way a hotel would get away with this. I'm so disappointed that I wasted my money on this. I would definitely NOT recommend this topper if you suffer from backache!
on 7 January 2017
5 stars based on first impression, soooooo comfy, makes me wonder why they wont make all beds this soft and squishy!?
Weve been suffering on a mattress that lost its shape a bit and we had both started getting back pain and such, with this topper i can already feel its helping.
on 4 February 2017
I've had this product for a week , what a difference ! Super comfortable , I like quite a firm Mattress so even though I feel as though I'm being cushioned and I sink into the bed , this topper still feels supportive , best weeks sleep I've had for months ! Love it
on 5 May 2017
Possibly the comfiest things I have ever slept on. 100% satisfied. I think I might buy them for all the beds in the house, would be a shame not to share the delight!
on 18 January 2017
We bought a new orthopedic mattress that ended up being way too hard. This topper has made the bed extra comfortable now.
on 7 August 2017
Just perfect, we are delighted with this purchase, meant to leave a review some time ago but forgot,
on 2 June 2014
This is great .It is for a daybed which is constantly in use during the day
by guests and therefore needed!
on 22 May 2017
Great product - only slight stitching error which isn't even noticeable.