on 20 March 2014
I have been pleased with this puzzle - chunky and brightly coloured with pictures of the vehicles underneath where they fit so good as a first stage jigsaw. I look after boys and girls and they have all enjoyed playing with it. It wouldn't be ideal to give to a very young child who likes chewing toys without supervision as the pictures might peel off unlike the other peg puzzles I have which are painted on!
on 26 April 2014
Perfect for a machinery mad two year old... No problem in completing... A lovely gift as a little different to other jigsaws. The pieces are not as heavy weight as some we have but still a lovely item.
on 3 April 2017
ok
on 12 July 2013
i was so happy with this item my children in my childminding setting was very happy to play with this puzzles i would reccomend it to friends and family.
on 1 March 2015
Bought as a birthday present for a 2 year old. he loved it!
on 9 June 2013
great puzzel and would be interested in buying more of puzzels like this. would also recommend this to other parents
on 8 November 2014
My grandchildren love these puzzles.
on 25 May 2013
bought this for my 2 year old Grandson, he loves it, does it over and over again Good quality puzzle
on 29 July 2014