on 9 August 2017
Great pair of bondage trousers, I went for the 34 waist just in case they came up tight as I'm a 32-33 inch waist but actually they came up a bit large but no problem with a belt (not included). Note also that the trousers are not lined and have a wool content but didn't feel too itchy.
on 31 May 2017
Fab
on 1 March 2017
Bought for hubby, loves them
on 10 November 2014
Had a pair of these for years (20+) and only now are they starting to get a tad worn around the crotch and rear - fabric worn thin and small rips as a result. Can always patch them up with random fabric (or a bar towel) for added punkiness :P

They are quite tight fitting around the thigh. and I fear my next pair might have to go up a size *sigh*

I'd say 'skinny' fit. But comfortable to wear and certainly eye-catching.

Oh... and you only get 3 pockets, the left and right front ones, plus a small cargo on one leg. NO rear pocket (which is a shame)
on 1 February 2015
cant go wrong with old school punk, super warm and lovely, although one time when me and my group were enjoying some herbs we aquired I sat on a bunch of thorny leaves without realising and every single thorn went through the trousers and into my ass, one of the girls had to slap and pinch each one out my bare ass, moral of the story: dont wear them in the wilderness, they dont protect you, just keeps you super toasty and fasionable.
on 7 December 2015
Bought for my husband for punk fancy dress party. They looked great - good quality and V much remarked upon on!! I thought he was quite fanciable in them - which shows they weren't the usual fancy dress tack.
on 13 September 2013
Bought these for a corporate fancy dress party and they were use the ticket. Good quality. Good fun. Good value.
on 18 May 2016
to be honest i look more like dolly parton than smiffy.. am i supposed to brush it or what?
on 5 October 2014
fits great and look nice.