Flavour Name: Cherryhead Fruit|Change
Price:£1.20+ Free shipping

on 5 February 2013
Quite nice cherry flavor...initially but there is a tasteless hard sugary bit in the center that is 80% the size of the sweet, so you have to immediately chew them if you are to get the full flavour.

If you suck them, then you get the full flavor for about 30 seconds and end up sucking the center that has no taste at all.

Only three stars I wont be buying them again even at 25p a pack.
on 21 May 2014
Had these on my first trip to the states and fell in love. They are a great product, full of flavour, just as I remembered, great surprise gift for any Americans who are missing home. Only problem is you just want to eat them all at once. If you like sweets with a lil sour, give them a try.
on 17 November 2013
Brought this for a kids birthday party – it arrived quickly and its great quality – I will be buying this again either as little stocking fillers or for another birthday to fill the party bags!
on 4 March 2014
Taste very artificial cherry like but still a nice taste, very small quantity though which I do t feel justifies the price when I can buy a humongous bag of jolly ranchers for around £6
on 15 December 2012
I liked the flavour, and i liked the fact it turned your tongue green, but it wasnt as good as i wanted it to be............

I was hoping something chewy......

It was nice though, defiantly recommend this to anybody
on 11 February 2014
this came a lot quicker than I expected. I love american candy and this did not disappoint! I would recommend buying a few packers to make delivery worth while. Each box has a decent amount in and was a great little mid week treat
on 19 November 2012
I love grape flavoured food and drink and had never had Grapehead before. They're like mini gobstoppers/Fireballs but grape flavour, decent price, can't believe they're on 25cents in America, they'd charge at least 60p in like ASDA or Tesco or wherever for the same size. But yeah, fairly decent, bit bland, would probably order again if I was making an order.
on 30 December 2012
I am so glad to have found these on Amazon. I had them previously before in America and love them. They have a very strong flavour of lemon, so lemon lovers would love them. I got mine from the American Sweet Store and they were well packaged and in date and fresh just as if I had bought them in the States.
on 17 April 2014
it was a very small box you can get the same box at my village shop for 50p but only cherryheads so i got these.i got 23 lemon heads meaning they are each 1g but if you just want to try lemon heads this is the place to go.
on 23 February 2016
Came pretty quickly, never had the before and I am the biggest sweet lover and these were pretty good. Ate the whole pack in 2 days. Wish they were a bit bigger boxes. Good value for moeny