Style Name: Gamecom 380|Change
Price:£31.00+ Free shipping

on 2 January 2014
They are one of the best headphones you can get for the money. I would recommend them to anyone who doesn't want to spend too much money but still want a good quality headphone.
on 21 February 2014
Nice cups, good finish and sounds but boy do they press on the ears!
It is, however a £19.99 product from a well known and respected brand, so I can't be too picky with it
on 27 November 2012
Sounds quality is fine, but really the lead is too short for my uses. My own fault really I should have paid more attention, but gaming headsets usually come with longer leads.
on 10 September 2014
Not as good sound quality as other over the ear headphones I have but not rubbish either. For the price its OK. The best feature here is the volume control on right ear phone.
on 7 September 2014
The sound quality is good however the square shape of the headphones is kind of uncomfortable after a while. The microphone also doesn't work with my macbook which is a shame
on 22 February 2013
I bought this headset about 4/5 months ago and it worked like a charm. It really is good unless you make the mistake of plugging the inputs the wrong way round and turning off your pc. I spent an entire day reinstalling audio drivers, restore pointing my pc and reconfiguring the bios. Turns out (my experience might vary from others) if you plug the inputs the wrong way round the microphone dies permanently but if you can 100% guaranty you wont get it wrong buy it because for the money its excellent.
on 20 January 2016
Excellent item. They last forever and have and good quality of audio and microphone. I work on line and it is very important for me to have a good equipment. So 10 out of 10.
on 10 September 2014
+ Fits great around the ears (no more headaches because of speakers pushing against your ears)
+ good quality both speakers and
+ very solid cable
o looks okay
on 6 August 2014
bargain for £20, yes there is better out there but not for this price. it will definitely do the job until i can afford something a lot better but 5 or 10 times the price!
on 21 July 2013
Good sound very large ear muffs gets a bit uncomfortable after wearing then fro 5 hours straight though (lol). Muffs have a velvet type covering which I prefer to plastic/