Top positive review
25 people found this helpful
worth every penny
on 2 July 2011
i've had sleep problems for about the last 4 or 5 years
but not anymore since i read this book
it took me about a week to read, understanding the various "rules" that the writer establishes to help you learn how to prepare yourself for good sleep. because getting good sleep is only 10% about what you do when you're in bed. the other 90% of stuff is in your day to day life. and it makes perfect sense when you hear what she has to say, but they're things that i would never have considered if i hadn't read about them.
now that i have the ability to sleep well i feel much more in control of my life.
if you're suffering from insomnia and are desperate to get a good nights sleep then don't waste another second. buy this book right now.