on 19 June 2017
Over sized
on 18 December 2014
Do not buy this product it is not fit for purpose they are far too large and extremely thin, not suitable for use at all and definitely not the product shown in the image I have taken a photograph of a comparison of one I had previously bought on the right-very un satisfied customer!
review image review image
on 26 March 2014
I was pleasantly surprised when I received these cupcake boxes. They are a really good size and will fit cupcakes made in the larger muffin sized cases. I purchased these as they were a lot cheaper than others I had seen and had expected them to be smaller. I will be using these to put in cupcakes for my granddaughters birthday party (for her friends to take home). I will also be using them to make cupcakes to sell for charity. They are perfect for this due to their generous size.
I will now be placing another order. They were delivered very quickly too!!
on 24 October 2014
Very disappointing, I read the other negative review and discounted it because I have bought these before and been satisfied but the batch that arrived this time were of much poorer quality. They are not as pictured, fasten with two plastic "poppers" at the front which don't do the job properly and are too big to hold a standard cupcake securely. They are approx 8.5-9 cm tall which is fine but 10cm wide at rim and 9 cm at the base. Also very flimsy plastic. I have requested to return the item, I can only presume they have sent me the wrong size or changed manufacturer.
on 5 February 2014
I bought these as I was doing a cake sale and they were so handy and lots of people commented on how good they were!
on 29 March 2014
I am incredibly disappointed by these. I ordered 300 for a charity event, and though they arrived quickly, they were not at all what I expected.

It is not what is in the picture - the pods only fasten at the front, and the plastic is such poor quality that it warps and does not seal at the back. They are also MASSIVE - far too big for even a muffin.

I feel completely let down by this product. I can't return it as I will not have time to get others, and the postage and packaging was extortionate.

I have bought cupcake pods from other sellers before and these are the best ones:

I know to stick with them in the future.
on 5 November 2014
These pods are great to package your cupcakes individually. However, I would only recommend to them to the amateur / home baker as they do not seal. I used sellotape to keep mine closed. They are a good size, I was able to package their cupcake and small bag of sweets inside. I was pleased to find that they stacked neatly for storage in the fridge and transportation (with cupcake inside). The children loved the fact that their cake wasn't wrapped in napkin and all sqidged up. I Had good parent feedack too. I WOUKD BUY AGAI
on 11 September 2015
brilliant product, cases closed tightly (I had read reviews about other cases not fastening properly) I ordered the smaller size not sure if there is a bigger one. Easy to use have bought another batch as so impressed with first lot
on 1 August 2014
These carriers arrived quickly and safely packaged. They look sturdy and a really good size for a large cupcake/muffin. Will be using them for leftover wedding cupcakes that guests want to take home with them.
on 29 June 2015
Ordered once and they were perfect, so ordered a second time but they were much cheaper looking and very very small. Others were perfect, thick plastic and large. So disappointed!