Shop Now Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now

on 30 August 2017
good from here I moved on to Marie Kondo
on 8 December 2014
Brilliant! Arrived promptly and very pleased!
on 1 February 2014
If ever there was a perfect example of a magazine article stretched to the length of a book this is it. In fact even the author admits the basic rule is "like with like" and "a home for everything". This message is then applied, chapter by repetitive chapter in tedious detail as the author takes you room by room through your house, garage and car. The structure of each chapter is the same, leaving you screaming "Okay! I get it!" by the end of chapter three.

And any book which explains how I should store the individual railway tracks from my Christmas panorama decorations is clearly written by and for people with too much time on their hands. You may think I'm exaggerating. I am not.

Mellen opens his book with that traditional hyperbolic self help promise that "this book will change your life". I guess if having a special area to open your post will do that for you, maybe you'll like this testament to OCD. But I've unstuffed my life by donating my copy to the charity shop.
on 7 January 2014
This book is the bestest book I have on decluttering and organising me and my life.
Andrew Mellen takes you through yourself, and the house, in detail and encourages you to declutter and organise as you go.