Customer reviews

Size: 5 Litre|Change
Price:£48.60 - £49.97

on 10 May 2017
I've bought this for my dog 🐶 and he appears to have no problems with it. He has been having flax oil for a while due to itchy skin as Staffies do have a tendency to scratch and have allergies. I also give him a antihistamine daily and probiotics.
This large flax oil will last a long time. It is good when added into dry dog food . My dog does enjoy his meals when I have added the oil in. His bowels open well without no problem or constipation. Definitely recommend this oil.
on 28 April 2015
I bought this for me to have a spoonful on my porridge. It's 100% Flax Oil so although this particular one is for horses, it is also suitable for human consumption. Healthwise I think my joints are easier and I'm told I have a good glossy coat. No seriously I think it has helped my joints and I see no reason to stop taking it.
on 6 April 2017
Got a 12 year old Greyhound been a bit stiff in his back legs, but since taking this stuff, stiffness is mostly gone, and now he can run again in short bursts albeit but seems allot better. will keep him on this now.
on 2 September 2015
I've only been using it for a week! I bought a pump for it which makes it easy to use! Starting to notice my horses get a nice shine to their coat! Great will be purchasing again!
Only downfall was it got lost in post so it was delayed!
on 20 July 2014
I suffer from severe muscle and joint pain due to neuropathy. I had heard about the possible health benefits of flax seed oil and bought it initially to see if it would help ease the creaking joints of my 12 year old golden retriever. Having witnessed an apparently marked improvement in the retrievers' health, my husband and I now take it daily! I believe it has had a very positive effect on my pain levels but an unexpected benefit has been a very noticeable lifting of mood! I dont know why but the effect was clear after around 3 weeks. I wouldnt be without it now!
on 1 February 2013
Use it on a regular basis and have ordered twice. Good not only for horses, but for humans too! The taste is not as strong as some oils.
on 12 August 2012
someone told me the benefits of linseed oil. it was very expensive in health shop but i bought this 5 Liter cane and this quantity comes out quite cheap. I can use this for longer. this is a good quality oil and i just love to use it.
on 4 February 2013
Gives fabulous shine to coat (equines) and is also said to be good for joints. I have been using this product for a few months and have already seen the benefits. Would definately recommend.
on 2 November 2014
I give this oil to my dog (Labrador), it works magic! Her coat is beautiful and shiny, she used to shed like crazy, after few weeks almost nothing. I would highly recommend this product!
on 7 December 2013
I started using the 1lt Pegasus flax oil on my dog recently. Seems to be working well. Much better coat on him. Dead hair comes off him easier too. 1lt lasted nearly 3 months. So this 5lt will last the year and works out a lot cheaper. There is a date label on the bottle too, stating a best before Aug 2014.
The 1lt seems a lighter oil, and he doesn't mind it much now. This 5lt is a bit darker, maybe a bit less refined, I'm not sure.
He eventually eats his food, so it's all good. If it's good enough for horses, it's good enough for doggies too!