on 18 June 2014
Nowhere on the labelling on this product does it say it contains 'mother' and it is as clear as a bell many weeks after purchasing so as far as I'm concerned there WAS no mother culture in it whatsoever. I see this as deceiving. This product isn't cheap! Pretty angry and very disappointed.
4 people found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 March 2016
I have bought this for some time and my birds love it, I have given it five stars because I can find no fault with it, I will be quick to point out that the customers who give lesser stars for the "mother" content might be wrong as I can find no mention of this in the sellers description. I'm happy my birds are happy, I love the smell of the Garlic so 5 stars..
|0Comment|Report abuse
this is just the job my chickens are loving it there like a bunch of banchess when i put it out for them when i put normal water out for them now thay turn away ha ha .
and its good for me as well its cuered my grubling knee one teaspoon in a tumbler of water every morning im like a 20 year old now
ha ha no realy its stoped a little arthritise in my right knee thank you PEGASUS better than the qwack,
ken @a1guns
One person found this helpful
on 13 April 2016
I used all of this for cooking and health and beauty. It worked well and I would buy it again. It is meant for horses, but after ringing and speaking to the seller, I decided to give it a go, because, after all, vinegar is just vinegar. In fact, the longer you leave this to mature, the better the quality.
on 19 August 2014
Bought to pep up my chickens as i was getting a soft shelled egg and couldn't find the culprit (6chucks). Added to 1 of the water dispensers and they drank no problem. Then I discovered them starting to moult, which explained the egg but will still continue once a month as im sure it'll benefit them. Large container, so would last a good while but have horses so and wi
ll add to winter feeds as a tonic for them too.
on 30 April 2018
good quality acv I use in place of malted vinegar for fish and chips etc and to drink in some water for the health benefits.
on 30 April 2016
Bought this for my three boys. They seem to like it in their tea! Has many beneficial properties and can also benjoy used externally to treat thrush amongst other things! I bought this as it was the best value I could find! So would buy again.
on 7 September 2013
Product arrived quickly but there was some leakage,so the box and packaging was a little soggy
Mother needed at least a week to ferment, but once in a dark bag and warm place it was fine.
We use it to remove build up from hair, and as a stomach settler.
We are also experimenting with it's use for joint and knee pain.
2 people found this helpful
on 15 February 2016
arrived really quickly good value .....use this for cleaning /and ooodles of things ..... box was open and the lid had leaked a little but it wasnt to bad

will order again .......
on 26 April 2017
Chickens are loving it, egg production is up and it's great as a tonic for any chuck who's a tad down