Format: Audio CD|Change

on 21 April 2017
I'm going to see A1 next month after missing out on tickets when they toured in the 00's so very pleased with my purchase the price was great and service excellent thank you
on 26 June 2011
Superb album ! A1 are as good as ever, if not better ! The only thing I can't understand is why I had to get this as an import, and why it wasn't released worldwide, and, more specifically, in the UK. This album was released in November of 2010 and it's taken until June of 2011 for me to even discover that A1 are still making music. Did someone decide this wasn't sellable in the UK ? I can't imagine why, because it's such a superb album.
on 28 July 2011
Found this album by mistake and as I have every other a1 album decided to buy it, I was not disappointed at all the music is still great. I have to agree with "NickNighthawk" why is this album available as an import only! Are we going to missing out on all new stuff done by a1, I hope not!. I would recommend this album to everyone.
on 11 December 2011
Waiting For Daylight is an Excellent Album! All tracks on it are great! Should be released in UK. Well worth buying A1 fans.
on 13 January 2013
I only discovered A1's comeback album by accident. Always loved their pop sound and this was more than a pleasant surprise. While all the songs on "Waiting For Daylight" are great my faves are "It happens everyday", Take you home", "Six feet under", "The life that could have been" and title track. They released a album after this on import "Rediscovered" also available through this online store which was worth the extra cost. Both these albums make up a great A1 catalogue, so far saving their best for last.
on 29 November 2014
I bought this after seeing a1 at the boyband reunion and although it's totally different from the a1 I loved in 90s-00s it made me fall in love with them all over again. They may be a boyband but they are so talented the lyrics to these songs are brill you will be singing along in no time. I listened once and was hooked, been listening to this album non stop. This is defo a must have if like me you were a fan and are waiting to see what a1 are up to next year.
on 7 April 2014
I bought this after seeing A1 on the big reunion. I loved them the first time round and I love them this time! This album has been on repeat non stop in my car since I bought it.
on 11 June 2013
Beautiful belond words. I just love every song. Great to have A1 back. I must for anyone who was ever an A! fan.
on 27 December 2014
Best album to date! Absolutly love it and great delivery. Thank you very much :) xx
on 7 November 2015
I love these guys the album is fab all tracks are great