on 12 October 2015
This costume is fantastic! Great for a girl as it is a dress and my 5 year old wants to continually wear the fishnet gloves! The hat is material not plastic and looks and feels great. My daughter is aged 5 years & 5 months and the side panel that hangs over the dress is touching the floor so unless you have a particularly tall 5yr old then i would say it would fit a 'nearly' 6 yr old perfectly. I am going to cut a small piece from the bottom, however. I would absolutely recommend this costume for any young girls it looks brilliant on! Delivery, as always was prompt.
on 13 September 2016
perfect for my little girls pirate day costume. the sizing is quite generous. and i wouldn't say the hat is the best quality and does tend to go out of shape alot. but it done the job for the day. she loved it and as did her friends. the material was nice and soft which was great as my daughter hates itchy things. great value for money.
on 23 April 2013
Really pleased with this costume for our daughter. She was almost 6 when we bought this and is very tall for her age, usually wearing age 8 clothes. Initially we bout size 8-10 but this was enormous. Even the 5-7 came up big on her, so be warned! There are a nice lot of bits- gloves, hat etc, and I bought striped tights to go with it which which knee length brow boots looked amazing!
Very pleased overall, and we have a spare now for next years pirate day at school!
on 9 September 2015
I bought this for my daughters's 5th birthday. It would have been fab but the size was miles too big for her despite my daughter being extremely tall for her age! The left hand side of the outfit was past her feet and beyond! Unfortunately I have had to return this item but have ordered the same outfit a size smaller so fingers crossed that fits. Shame there isn't a 4-5 age.
on 8 June 2014
Fit a little generous for my 6 year old. She is slender normal weight. Nothing a well placed belt couldn't fix, which created a holding belt for her sword anyway! Looks as FAB as in the picture. Bought own boots. And shorts for underneath the skirt to protect her modesty and she was happy as a Pirate could be.
on 31 May 2015
Nice, nice and nice.
I bought a 4-6 and was abit worried it might be too small for her. It fitted her well.
Had I gone a size up, the neckline would have been to wide for her.
Otherwise good product and would recommend.
on 3 August 2017
This was a lovely well made dressing up outfit. Fits well and my daughter loves it
on 27 July 2017
Great outfit for my daughter , she loved it . Seems well made to and lasted a whole day at school and still looks great
on 21 April 2017
very nice,my dauther very happy
on 13 February 2017
My daughter loves it but the hat is very flat and has no shape it will still look amazing for the party she is going to xx