on 14 February 2013
This device is just the job for connection our Kindle Fire HD to the TV. We use it for Lovefilm and BBC iPlayer. Well priced and arrived in good time.
on 28 October 2013
Firstly, I'm never going to be suckered into handing over my hard-earned cash for those gold-plated, monsteriffic, magic cables that go for tens of pounds each. I only buy cheap HDMI cables.

I bought 3 of these 4m cables to tidy up my 'TV corner' where I have a 47" LCD TV mounted up on a fully articulating wall bracket. When I first connected it all up, the LG Blu-Ray player wouldn't play anything into the LG 3D TV. Not even the player's menu! The LG logo would come up on the screen, followed by some 'static' and then a blank screen with a message to the effect 'Not a valid pitcure mode' or something like that. Then, LOUD flatulent sounds came out of the TV speakers - even with no content playing. The other sources all worked OK - Humax FoxSat box (1080i output) and an Xbox 360. I swapped the dodgy cable for one of the others and now all 3 devices work fine. All I can think is that these cables are so cheaply made and this one particular cable brought the signal too close to edge of the 'digital cliff' (look that up on Wikipedia) for this one, almost new combo of TV/Blu-Ray player to make sense of the HDMI signal. Remember, in HDMI the audio and video data is all chopped up and multiplexed onto several pairs of cables.

I suspect that the screening/shielding on these cables isn't up to snuff, or just that it was made with too-small a geometry to allow very high speed digital signals to pass without significant losses. These are very skinny cables, compared to other cheapo, off-brand ones that I've had from Amazon before. I got my setup working without having to send the suspect cable back for replacement, but how close to 'not working' is it? I'd recommend buying something a bit beefier. Obviously the longer your cable run, the worse the signal degradation is going to be.
on 23 July 2013
Bought this to watch Love Films on my TV with my Kindle as the ipad want let you do it, and it is the best thing I have bought can watch my films in bed or in my lounge, it is better than watching in on the small tablet try it for your self thanks jeanette
on 13 February 2013
It's great, does the job it should do.
Well, I don`t have the chance to check if it transfers audio as good as the video (because I have only 1 hdmi monitor and it's without any speakers).
on 20 April 2017
Samsung UE55F6500 TV, Sony STR-DA5700ES, Roku 2. HDCP error message when it should work. Replaced with cable that came with XBOX 360 and happy days. I gave this cable away as a freebie with a Sony STR-DA5400ES Home Cinema Receiver. Maybe the new owner will have better luck with it but I would not buy this cable again. It should have worked and been compatible with the kit I was attempting to use it with.
on 23 March 2017
Excellent value HDMI cable. Picture quality over 8M is as good as shorter cables. I would definetely buy another or any of Amazon's budget cables.
on 8 January 2013
was putting a tv on the wall in the bedroom so I could watch the football and other sports and enable the wife to watch her programmes in living room
on 10 April 2017
Hard to find a short extension lead but this works well and does not seem to lose any picture quality, would buy again if needed one.
on 13 April 2017
Fab product and gladly purchased here....ease of sale, great delivery and a fab product. A+++++
on 22 June 2017