Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 21 January 2014
I was a bit surprised when I got it as it was smaller than I expected.. The quality is great, it keeps good time but it looks a little lost on my shelf above the fire. Apart from being dissapointed by the size it's a great clock.. The face of it changes colour so that I am able to see the time even with the sun shinning on it.
on 30 September 2013
This clock looks lovely and ornate on my mantlepeice, it's very well made and pretty to look at, glad i purchased it.
on 13 December 2013
I got this as a replacement for my mothers old clock which had gave up the ghost. This is a very smart and stylish mantel clock which looks great.
on 6 July 2014
Purchased as a gift for the in laws. Lovely clock looks very expensive, they were very pleased with it. Arrived very quickyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
on 12 May 2014
Lovely little clock. keeps good time, looks really nice on my mantel piece, would recommend to others, and was value for money.
on 4 July 2014
Bought for my granny who loves it - looks perfect on her mantle piece.
on 13 October 2014