Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.79

on 1 January 2011
I wanted to know more about Susan Boyle's past and this book gives it all, past, present and future. I finished the book feeling I know her so much better now and I did indeed learn much more about her life and what makes her unique. Susan is a very well-mannered, caring, gracious lady who has had an excellent upbringing. Yes, she has a slight mental weakness, but then don't we all?
on 16 December 2012
This book simply told the story of how Subo surprised everyone with her voice whilst looking a bit hairy and frumpy.
Nothing we didn't already know.
However it repeated and repeated that story over and over again only in slightly different guises.
I found myself (a normally slow reader who likes to absorb the details of a story/biography, or whatever I am reading) skimming and eventually skipping pages of the same thing page after page. Eventually deleted it from my Kindle. Not worth the reduced price I paid for it.
on 10 December 2010
I was disappointed with this book because of its repetitiveness by quoting various media responses to the same stages in Susan's progress and success.I abandoned it half way through.
Good read from the clear beginning to end
friends have asked to borrow and are equally impressed
No frills just as it is.
on 10 January 2014
Sad to say I was looking forward to reading this book but could not get into this book at all I do not know the reason why if it was the way it was written or perhaps I was expecting a different kind of story about Susan.
on 8 December 2010
Susan Boyle: Living the Dream

Makes for a good read. But enjoyed Susan's book 'The Woman I was Born to be' more than this one.
on 22 January 2013
This book is an interesting read all about the rapid rise to fame of the singer Susan Boyle.
It tells us things about Susan personally, and what actually happened to her, from school days up until her phenomenal success during her time on Britain's Got Talent and after.
We learn a lot about Susan's personality too.
This is a book well worth reading.
on 27 February 2011
A great read. Susan is underestimated. She is obviously a very talented singer but underneath that quiet shy exterior there is a very humerous lady. Susan is well deserved of stardom.
on 15 July 2010
Very good book, very honest about all the publicity Susan received. She is a very plucky lady and deserves everything, good luck to her.
on 11 August 2010
SUSAN BOYLE IS A HIDDEN TREASURE, WE SHOULD SEE AND HEAR MORE OF HER ON THE RADIO AND TV