Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.79

on 24 August 2015
I could barely put this book down. Lots of laughter and tears from me when reading this honest autobiograhy yet Amanda Holden never complains, no doom & gloom mentioned as her positive attitude shines through. Amanda Holden's life has been full of every emotion and extremes. She is a true survivor and has faced heartbreak of the worst kind yet never, ever, complains. Her infectious smile is her mask to hide her fears and her total unconditional love for her family is beautiful to read. Amazingly she has no bitterness to those who have hurt her in the past and doesn't speak ill of anyone,. Amanda is fiercely supportive of women and refreshingly refuses to be a bitchy female or a media puppet. When others, especially women towards other women behave bitchily, it is a great shame. Thank goodness Amanda keeps her dignity throughout her book.. I hadn't realised how hard Amanda Holden works, never to let anyone down, she deserves her success and awards. I highly recommend this book, her positivity throughout her story left me with a feel good factor.
on 21 June 2014
very enjoyable book from start to finish, a lot I already knew but a few surprises along the way. lovely lady who I would love to read more about as her career moves forward as it obviously will.
on 21 April 2014
Really enjoyed this book. Eye opener into Amanda's hardwork to achieve her success. A surprise to find out about Les' affair, yet Amanda took all the flak, admire her for that.
on 7 May 2014
Read this book quite quickly it was very interesting, the whole book was full of facts about amandas life, for a biography I thought it was very good.
on 26 May 2014
A very interesting and informative read about a lady I very much admire. It fills in the gaps of knowledge that the press leave out.
on 10 December 2013
recieved book in great condition and my friend is already half way through it apparently its a great read will be shopping here again. i never thought she would read so much but i was wrong.
on 21 June 2013
Not my cup of tea, but we bought it for my wife to read on holiday and she thinks it's a great read, so that's ok for me.
on 5 February 2013
It took me a long time to read it. It got more interesting towards the end but I think that is a very personal opinion.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 June 2014
this was so good too read I could not put it down.sad at times though.well done amanda you should be proud off yourself
on 21 June 2014
great read
could not stop reading once i started - good details and well written
well done Amanda good work