Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.79

on 8 October 2012
A very good storyline.Not as good as her first book ,which was superb.If you like a good thriller then this is worth a read,
on 27 August 2013
Quite good but not as gripping as Into the Darkest Corner. Will try another one of Elizabeth Haynes' books in the future.
on 11 March 2014
I have recently read all Elizabeth's books and look forward to more in the future. She certainly creates great suspense.
on 6 June 2012
A thoroughly great read. I finished this book in one sitting which is almost unheard of for me! Would highly reccommend.
on 22 May 2013
Its a great book, full of excitement and thrills. Its keeps you thinking and full of different possibilities. Fun read.
on 22 November 2014
I found the plot improbable and the protagonist very irritating. Disappointed because I have enjoyed her other books.
on 23 October 2014
this is not for the reader who likes to be challenged and not for those who are not particular about scenes of sex etc
on 8 February 2014
A decent packed read with lots of content.
Whilst the ending was gritty it did make me want more of a storyline.
on 14 February 2013
Loved this book really looking forward to your next one already. Don't make it too long, I don't have much patience.
on 25 June 2014
Didn't enjoy as much as her first book. I don't know if because her last book was excellent I was expecting more.