on 16 November 2017
Set recipes in FP? No nutrient facts
on 5 January 2014
I really love this app! It lets you add your own recipes or download them from the internet. Adding your own is quick and simple. You can group recipes by tagging them and then you can search and plan meals for the week. It creates a shopping list for you and you can easily amend and 'cross off' items as you go. I have tried various methods of creating shopping lists and storing favourite recipes and this has been the best. As a user of allrecipes.co.uk I was also able to transfer all of my favourites easily, brilliant!
on 21 January 2014
Don't often leave feedback, however having read the two negative critiques it seemed only fair to feedback that I have myself found this app to do everything i hoped it would do. Admittedly takes a little while to work out the icons and toolbar functionality but seems very intuitive. It's really going to help with organising meals. Well done for designing it.
on 3 January 2015
I've just put this into my fire HD and as soon as I go into the inventory it gets stuck, menu no longer works, I've deleted it and added again and its the same, it's a great free app which worked well on my old tablet, will add again if the glitch gets resolved, 5 star with out glitch, 1 with
on 13 September 2015
I love this app! Plans can be made for several weeks in advance. I often change my mind and it's easy to replace a meal with another,while the original one isn't lost, but is saved in an alphabetical recipe list. Very pleased.
on 8 January 2014
Difficult to use with little help built within the app, only a short video show when purchasing. the app wouldn't allow me to download recipes from my favorite site thus making it complete pointless to own . needless to say i have deleted it and am glad it didn't cost me any money!
on 8 March 2015
I love this app. Having used similar things in the past I wasn't expecting much tbs, but this one is practical, simple and has some genius features. You can quickly import and edit recipes (e.g. ingredients, portions, directions etc) and it stores the source which you can access at the touch of a button. You can then plan your meals for any amount of time you like with real time saving features such as coping meal plans from one day to another, which is great if you're lazy like me :) Then once you're ready you can create a grocery list for selected days (great if you have already shopped for certain days) and then, my favourite feature and where this app excels, you cross of any of the items you already have, add non food items you need to get, sink the app with you phone and pop down to the shops with access to your list. You cross the items off as you get them and if something you need for a recipe is out of stock you simple remove the recipe and add another. At the end you sink your kindle and it knows what you have bought in - how genius is that! I've made my husband get the app on his phone so now when he's out I add the items we need, he sinks his phone and bang - there is his list. Also, he now doesn't need to ask what's for dinner as he has the meal planner in his pocket to :) This really is a good app :) Only bad thing I have to say is the inventory feature crashes my app, which is a shame as I think it would be good to have. But other than that I highly recommend it :)
on 7 July 2014
Not what I was looking for, I needed ideas to think of different recipes
on 14 January 2014
food planner did not do what I wanted and failed to be of use to me! disappointed in this app