Size: 3-4 Years Small|Change
Price:£35.16 - £35.99

on 12 February 2013
The costume was bought for my son who loves captain America. It is of a very flimsy material and fastens with velcro at the back. The problem being, as with other costumes I have bought is that the velcro constantly sticks on the fabric and causes it to pull and look tatty. The mask is also of the minimum possible quality. That said my six year old loves it, he however doesn't judge things based on value for money which I tend to do. Young kids will love it, parents less so!
on 9 January 2014
What can I say this was way better than I expected for the price. My son is Avengers mad and already has Iron Man and Thor dressups. So when I saw this in his size (7.99) just had to have it. Perfect fit and a full head mask (I was expecting just a mask with a bit elastic to cover his face). I ordered through prime at 5pm on Tuesday and it arrived before 11am on Wednesday I could not believe it great service and fully trackable all we had to do was quickly knock up a quick shield out of cardboard and there he was a mini Captain America ready to save the world. This is not a muscle suit ie padded but I dont think that is needed. All in all great product with great service.
on 13 November 2013
My son loved this and it gets a regular wear. Fabric is thin (I think this is good) and has 'run' - as in ladders - but he doesn't care. Hood has thin foam liner which is coming off in bits, but again, this does not stop him transforming into a superhero the moment he puts it on. Lots of fun! Would give 5 stars for a shield included!
on 27 November 2012
very happy with this costume, have also bought the sheild to complete the set and it looks and feels great, the quality of the detail is perfect and feels strong so hopefully my 3 year old will get a good use from it. would definatly recommend to others.
on 25 February 2013
My little boy loves his captain America outfit, it is a good size, my son is three but very tall for his age (more like a 4/5 year old) and the out fit has plenty of growing room. However the material is a bit thin, so not as good a quality as some of the other shop bought outfits he has, which we only paid on average about £5 extra for.
on 12 January 2014
At only £8 this was a bargain and is lasting well so far. Perfect size fit and looks super cute! Be prepared for a bit of home craft when you'll have to make the shield to finish the outfit or fork out a small fortune .
on 19 June 2013
What a great, well-made costume. The velcro is all the right way around so it won't snag, the material seems fairly hard wearing but soft and our little man LOVES it (I had to convince him not to wear it to school this morning).
on 26 February 2013
I purchased this for my 4 year old son who attended a superhero birthday party recently. The costume is OK, the face mask was poorly cut and I had to try and tidy it up. I bought the bigger size costume as my son is tall for his age. The main body costume fit very nicely but the helmet and mask were too big, however this didn't stop my son from having bundles of fun and he insisted on wearing the mask despite it being too big for him. The costume doesn't come with a shield unfortunately and I had to purchase this separate from a different supplier. It's a great little outfit for children however, my son has great fun with it.
on 31 October 2012
This costume is well made and fits well. My little grandson was over the moon when I gave it to him. He loves his super-heroes and the cosstume allows him to play and really look the part. It was a good price and it was delivered really quickly.
on 27 May 2013
It is one of the cheapest CA outfits, but be aware that there is no muscle padding to the chest and the mask is not very robust and can tear easily. Your kids will love it, but you might feel a bit disappointed!