Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 30 December 2012
This toy went down really well, especially the fact it responded well to being talked to.
Unfortunate that it doesn't walk, I think it will lose it's amusement value very quickly.
I couldn't recommend it as an educational toy, just a comforting one.
on 28 December 2012
Lovely toy but a bit overpriced normally, although Amazon are the cheapest i`ve seen anywhere. Keeps kids happy and quiet for hours plus teaches them about caring for animals (with guidance) at a nice early age.
on 21 November 2012
My borther got that for my daughter, she take care of everything she has, this broke after 3 days, the head move like half the way it did and a noise can be heard from inside.

No abuse at all, she loved it and now I have a hard time to raplace the illusion she thought she had.

To note that I went to the store that this was bought and there were 2 more returned ones as the clerk told me, meaning... this was not a lemon.
on 10 December 2014
I've brought this for Christmas for my little girl,it looks amazing and I can't wait for her to open it,as all she's asked for,for Christmas is a baby horse. I've opened it up and switched it on and it's perfect,very good quality
on 12 February 2013
It doesn't really do much and is therefore quite expensive for what it is but it was worth it to see the look on my daughters face when she saw it. My daughter has it on her bed and loves it but doesn't play with it.
on 12 June 2014
We bought 2 of these for the grandkids pricey and they only work when they want too highly disappointed both of them just stand hardly played with in both kids rooms as they don't do what they say all the time. We tried changing batteries and nothing helps a massive disappointment and an expensive one too.
on 5 August 2013
Butterscotch the pony was top of my little girls list. When it came I was concerned as I could not turn it on, but once I actually read the instructions (apparently they do help!) and found the button on Butterscotchs neck, it was brilliant. It whinnys and its eyes, head and ears move (legs are posable but it does not walk) It also munches on the carrot if it is in its mouth.

Would be better if it had a volume setting as it is quite loud (I nearlly had a heart attack when I first pressed the button..so be careful anyone of a nervous disposition)

What I also found to be good was that its head moves towards you if you call it. If you get a bit bored and do not speak or play with her for 5 mins, she goes to sleep.
on 2 January 2013
My (almost) 2 year old daughter loves it, she plays alot with it and laughs everytime the pony makes noices. she also loves to cuddle and kiss it. shes not always this fond of toys but this one she fell in love with at first sight :) so this is really a great toy
on 11 January 2013
We live in Australia and all my daughter wanted for christmas was this Furreal pony, i could not find it anywhere but au ebay for $270 , I got it from here for less then half the price including post, the post was super fast. The smile on my daughers face was priceless thank you
on 1 June 2013
got my daugther this for her birthday she loves it, delivery & seller great best price i found it at in stock, but is jst a really overpriced toy with no educational value.