Price:£41.99+ £2.98 shipping

on 22 January 2013
One of the best around. I just wish they had had these items when I was a kid. Boo hoo.
on 31 March 2013
The Nerf N-Strike Elite Hail-Fire arrived fast and met my expectations; however, a hasty move during assembling the handle led me to problems because I could not go back [undo move] to correctly assemble the toy !!
A.A
on 4 April 2014
Although its a little complicated to set up and use initially, once you get the hang of it its very good and my son likes it.
on 6 August 2014
This is a great toy and you should buy it, the screws to open the battery compartment are easily rounded so be carefull
on 23 June 2013
What a fun gun, super fast and more ammo laid down than any other nerf.. Feel the power..... Be the king in the field..
on 28 July 2013
its a good gun that could be better made but my son loves it it dosent seem very strong but time will tell
on 13 April 2014
The bullets are a bit soft, maybe we could get the Russians to use next time they wander into Ukraine.
on 25 February 2014
Good toy brought for my granson but his mum had more fun with it.You need the Misson kit and darts
on 10 May 2014
rip off in cash.at argos its £22 but its a good gun I would get if the price was cheaper
on 30 April 2014
bought for my son for xmas
its a nerf gun of course he is happy with it he loves it

See one answered question