on 13 May 2013
a good quality shirt, I use them for work, and have had no problems with them in general, however they do tend to turn brown if used in direct sunlight over a long period of time (say 8 weeks)
on 24 July 2012
A very good quality, lightweight polo for the price, and unlike a lot of other reviews, don't see any problem with the sizing.
on 8 August 2012
i order m big size s to small not happy with it hard to return not even worh to return only £5
on 11 January 2014
Came up slightly big, but I suspect that is because this is sized for men. Wash well and bought them to wear for work.
on 7 March 2013
its only a polo shirt not a £500000 diamond and gold necklace how excited do you expect me to get
on 13 May 2013
Cheap but surprisingly well made. I would recommend this product to those buying a few t shirts at a time.
on 13 June 2012
At just over £3 i was thinking cheap n cheerful but to my delight these seem to be very well made. I have 2 x black and 1 x white and the colour is very good the white is brilliant white and not off white. As for the size they are a perfect fit for me not to tight but not to loose (medium). I have now had them for a few weeks and they have been washed several times and the colour is holding fine as is the shape of the shirts. They are made of a thinner material than the more expensive polos but i have found that to be better especially on warmer days. There are no designer logos in fact no logos at all so they are a nice plain shirt ideal for any situation. If you are after a no thrills basic polo that is well made then this is for you!
on 16 July 2012
I wear polo shirts most of the time abroad,some are really expensive and they don't look nearly as good as these polo shirts.I know where to buy them from now on when I go abroad.