Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 11 March 2012
Lovely - loved all of the CD. Even the slightly "off-notes". Beautifully presented. Hope they continue to produce more CD's.
on 12 March 2012
As usual, a really Great CD.

I hope these ladies carry this on, and add more and more Choirs.

Great Cause! Great Music, and A Great Choir.
on 13 March 2012
Like the new song In my Dreams and loved Wherever You are. They are classics.

Like the fact the money goes to Help the Heros charity.

Did not realise Jonjo was a soldier congratulations.
on 18 March 2012
Have read all the wonderful reviews concerning the MWC and agree whole heartedly with everyone. I am full of admiration for the MWC's that have been formed and the ladies who sing the beautiful songs........your husbands, boyfriends, fathers and brothers must be so proud of you. Wonderful that a percentage of sales from this album goes to good causes - SSAFA, Help for Heroes, the Royal British Legion and to help set up future Military Wives Choirs. Ladies you are amazing.
To Gareth Malone - thank you for your inspiration and for bringing the MWC to the nation's awareness, I don't think any of this would have happened without you. Thank you to Paul Mealor for the most beautiful words and music that you have composed, those songs say it all. To all those who have worked in the back ground - thank you for the making of this lovely album.
on 9 March 2012
I just love this CD, it is full of love and emotion.True love ways and On my own must be candidates for the next single. First class ladies, you have touched my heart strings!
on 17 March 2012
If like me, you can see that this choir is made up of ordinary women doing their part to help a worthy cause, then you won't be let down. To my untrained ears, they sing as good as any pro's I've ever heard. While listening to Tracks like "Eternal Father" and "Wherever you are", and thinking about what these women stand for can bring you to tears.
on 12 February 2015
In My Dreams is a lovely album with a good selection of songs, beautifully sung by a clearly very inspired, amazing group of ladies. Good job Gareth Malone! It also includes their No.1 Single 'Wherever You Are' which never fails to bring a tear to my eyes. Full credit to composer Paul Mealor for such a sensitive and beautiful melody which totally complements the words taken from letters between the soldiers and their wives. He followed it up with another fantastic song 'In My Dreams'. The guy is a genius!
My only criticism is that there is no credit given to Jonjo Kerr (soldier, and one time X-Factor participant) who is featured on Track 2, singing the title song with the ladies. Every other soloist has her name written in capital letters in the cover leaflet. He sounds great, so why wasn't his input acknowledged? After searching fruitlessly for the male singers name, finally I found the info I was looking for in an earlier review by somebody else, who might have had some insider's knowledge of the mystery voice...!
I bought this album soon after its first release, but have never got round to reviewing it. ?..as they say "better late than never!"
on 6 August 2012
If the sale of this Cd does nothing more than provide money for the military heroes who are damaged by front line duty then it has acheived its aim.
The choir is, considering its singers remarkably good . BUY IT
on 11 March 2012
Brought it for OH for valentines pressie - He really appreciated it - being ex services he loves this and supports all services/ex services charities etc
on 12 March 2012
bought this recently , very moving songs keep playing it over @over would recommend plus we are helping a very good cause