on 2 October 2015
My 10 week old american bulldog pup has had many hours of pleasure from his foxy toy (about 3 weeks now) and despite his roughness and his needle sharp teeth, foxy is still in one piece without any rips or tears and is still game for yet another 'ragging' from pup. Very impressive, very cute and thoroughly recommended.
review image
on 22 March 2013
Well, this lasted longer than a lot of the toys that I've bought my labradoodle, Chewbacca. But in all honesty, he had the stuffing out of it within about 40 minutes. He does love it though, even without the stuffing. He's moved onto removing ears and the such now and it's pretty good for a bit of tug'o'war!
on 6 July 2016
This fox is a great, good looking toy....I bought large 50cm one. This has no stuffing inside the body (just a bit in the head) which is good as I wouldn't want my dog swallowing fluff. The toy is quite durable but has needed a couple of small repairs. The eyes are sewn on so they don't come off.
My dog loves to shake this about as it is a 'shake a fox' toy!
Its a good quality toy and the fur stays attached on the toy (unlike some cheaper ones).
This is made by Sharples a good reputable company for dog items.
on 24 April 2016
If only it were possible to give 0 stars!!! A toy for shaking that literally fell apart in all of 5 minutes - it's simply made of toy fur, no reinforcement in any way, so my small dog was able to tear this to shreds on his first play.
review image
on 2 May 2017
Looked like a great toy - and at a great price. I've given my German Shepherd this type of toy and its lasted about a month - this toy lasted approximately 5 minutes before all the stuff came out. The threading on the toy was incredibly poor. I wouldn't suggest any dog lover buying this toy for their pet.
on 10 June 2014
Our 18 month old husky pup destroyed two of these in minutes. It is nowhere near strong enough to play tug with and when I threw it to play fetch she stood on one end and ripped it's head off. She loved every minute of it and to be fair not many toys can stand up to her rough play but maybe there should be a rating system for things like this? A tug-o-meter telling you how strong the item is.

If you have a small dog or maybe an older one who is not so feisty you may get more from it, a playful dog of medium to large size is going to have this in bits in no time.
on 28 November 2013
Don't waste your money.

I choose dog toys carefully as I have two large dogs. I buy large and sturdy toys and they usually last a couple of months.

This one lasted 30 seconds!

My dogs are quite gentle with their toys so I was surprised when I gave one dog the fox, turned to bin the label, turned back and found stuffing hanging out of her mouth!

It was just like that telly advert as she watched me put her new friend in the bin! Luckily there was more than one toy in the parcel!
on 4 February 2017
loves it loves it.has gone through wash and the squeeker still works!lovely thinking of getting an another animal for our golden.Just an update our fox is still alive and well kept after surviving toddler tug of war and goldies carrying around.We have this toy for an almost 6 months now.But just to say our dog knows bite ihibition and rarely destroy his own toys,which is complete opposite to our personal belonggings.He loves foxie and makes him super hyper just when we pull it out.Great fun to see!
on 17 April 2014
I read that this toy is recommended for grey hounds, well it certainly is my grey hound loves it, she plays with it and sleeps with it. It is her special toy.
on 23 November 2015
Purchased as a Christmas present for one of My Golden Retrievers.
In truth, I have purchased this toy before, and my female Golden loved it. Sadly, said toy did not escape the attention of my male Golden who managed to rip it to shreds somehow.
Anyway, decided to purchase a further example as my dogs love to play with them.
Recommended.