on 4 March 2014
Although these were smaller than I expected by about 3mm .. they're cute .. I wanted to use them for charms and pendants. . The smaller ones don't really have consistent holes.. but the larger ones were perfect.. also good for scrap booking if you're a nut for detail..cause as said before... very small.. The seed bead equivalent to buttons.
on 11 December 2013
The mini heart buttons are perfect for crafts. Not really a toy in themselves although intended to be used for dolls houses. I use them to decorate little makes and they're perfect for this.
on 1 July 2013
I loved these simply stunning little buttons, they were absolutely perfect for my decorations and would make a finishing touch to any girly craft project.
on 27 September 2013
Good finishing touch for my project. Just what I needed. The small ones are very tiny, but the largest ones are just the right size.
on 25 January 2014
Pretty tiny hearts for card making or to sew on clothes nightdresses jumpers etc excellent quick service thank you Mary
on 4 August 2013
I do a lot of crafting I like these lovely little hearts on my smaller crafts ,great seller thankyou very much:)
on 29 May 2014
Good quality buttons purchased for crafting. Well made and good combination of colours and sizes. Very pleased with this product, thank you.
on 13 May 2015
The order arrived in good time, just was expecting a bigger button, don't like working in cm or mm.
on 4 March 2015
Much smaller than I expected.
on 24 July 2014
A lot smaller than I expected

See one answered question