Top positive review
One person found this helpful
Good head of steam but poor selection of cleaning heads.
on 30 May 2015
Easy to fill and builds up a good head of steam quickly.
The trigger to release the steam is light to the touch so I am finding it easy to use with my arthriticy fingers.
The attachments leave a lot to be desired (as noted below). Also, I thought there would be more variety of basic brush attachments to buy separately. The attachments are expensive, e.g. the triangular head is £29.99 here on Amazon as is the lance. Three of the cooker brushes cost around £9.99 and the iron £35.99.
1. Two different sized squeegee heads - I could not get these to work properly.
2. Floor head (with clips to attach rags) - works well and the clips hold the rag well.
3. One (yes only one) cooker cleaner head - ok but a bit clumsy to use and more are needed if you want to use the cleaner for the bathroom; I don't know if you are supposed to but I have been putting the small head on its own (i.e. not the bit that clips onto the pipe) into the dishwasher as cooker deposits are very difficult to remove from the bristles.
4. One small upholstery brush - the bristles go round the edge only so a cloth sinks in the middle and does not pick up the dirt all that well; it could do with clips to hold rags rather that the elasticated sock which is too flimsy to pick up dirt well.
Attachments for purchase separately:
1. Steam lance (to get into tight corners).
2. Steam iron (to convert the steamer into a steam iron).
3. Replacement kitchen cooker heads in a set of three black or in a more expensive set of three colour coded.
4. Triangular head.
5. Steam sanitizer (£346.21 at the moment on Amazon).
I took one starr off because of the attachments although I think variety of attachments and expensive additional heads are complaints common to many steam cleaners.