on 28 July 2012
I honestly have to say that I am so pleased with the product but also with the seller. The delivery was exceptionally fast. I ordered on a Friday and got it the next day in the post so I was really pleased. I was worried about the eyeshadow getting cracked or damaged when the postman puts it through the letterbox but the product was packaged nicely to protect the item from any bumps or falls.

The item itself is great. You get 12 different eyeshadows - mattes and shimmers. You also get a nice variety of colours so that is why I chose this particular pallette. Six of the colours are lighter shades (eg. coral pinks and peach) and then six of the colours are darker shades (eg. browns, shimmery burgundy and a matte black).

Great product, cannot reccommend it enough!
on 23 August 2015
Really good palette with a combination of shimmery and matte shades. The matte shades are good for blending on your eye lid where as the shimmery shades are good for the corner of your eye or a little underneath the waterline instead of an eye-liner. The product was packaged professionally almost as good as some of the high end products i have. Very impressed with the palette and i will buy again.
on 22 November 2013
just recive them today, they are realy nice,strong colours,soft to use-im realy happy-have to purches another one or two, and belive me i am an eye shadows freak.:)
i can recomend if you are still thinkin to buy them ...
on 19 February 2014
Great palette with a nice combination of matte and shimmery colours. Palette was delivered quick. Would definitely recommend. Other people had issues with creasing but it was not a problem for me
on 16 June 2014
I don't think the colours come out anything like they look on screen. This is not my favorite palette that sleek has made but this is just my opinion. Although it did come quick and thats good!
on 30 May 2013
Sleek products are gorgeous. I have never found a better brand of eye shadow. It last all day and doesn't smudge. I use the darker colours as eyeliner.
on 2 June 2013
Colours are beautiful but the darkest crease even with primer. I don't have problems with other eyeshadows. I would not buy another Sleek palette
on 29 March 2014
I really love all these palletes and the colours! High pigmented and for the price you can not go wrong with this product!
on 28 June 2013
I have the storm palette and there are a couple of similar colours but overall it's worth the money. .
on 17 November 2014
I love this palette, amazing colors, really nice pigmentation!