• Customer reviews

on 2 October 2015
Unfortunately the top bar burnt out only after using this heater 4 times. Very disappointing. It did heat up the room nicely if it worked properly.
on 22 June 2016
They work fine. Really good product for the money!
on 6 September 2016
Broke after 3 days
One person found this helpful
on 12 October 2015
Very nice heaters and very warm my son bought them for his sister ready for the winter and very good value
on 19 September 2013
I have this in a small office (16 square meters) and one bar is enough to heat me up, although I am not moving as I am sitting at my desk.
Haven't used it for bigger rooms so can't comment on that.
on 6 October 2015
Again, it is not Winter yet, but I still have had to use this Heater - it is also good, and works well.
on 9 December 2013
Very quick to heat the conservatory - even on 1 bar (400 watt). Lightweight and does not look to bad. Safety switch works fine with heater on top of book case. Very pleased with it.
on 15 February 2014
For the price, highly recommended. Warms the room quickly, works efficiently and has a good safety feature. But it is plasticy and cheapish and not an economical long use solution.
on 19 October 2016
Lightweight perfect for the office.
on 28 January 2014
The heater stopped working after two months.
The bulbs can't be replaced.
I tried opening the heater (un-screw) and when I did, I could understand why this broke down so fast - it is really poorly built.
Contacting the seller I received an unsatisfactory reply, offering to "refund £2". Seriously?!
I expect to buy things that last more than a couple of months.
Do not buy this.