Customer reviews

1,112
Colour: Pink|Change

on 26 September 2015
I've had reasonable service from this item, it's a shame that more devices don't have S-Pens like the Samsung Galaxy Note devices. Unfortunately they don't so some of us have to buy these products. I've found this one has a fairly soft tip so beware you don't press too hard and mark your screen.
this feels nice in use, a quality item: the slightly squishy tip holds up well to a light touch across the iPad screen and everything is very positive. I have recently come to the end of a batch of cheap styli and wanted something better for graphical work and this serves me well. I hope it lasts, but I notice that you can buy spare tips, so this looks like a keeper.
on 17 July 2017
very solid. Has a nice weight to it and does not feel cheap. I bought this product as I was getting RSI from constantly using my fingers on the Ipad. This has helped significantly.
on 14 July 2017
Excellent value for the money. Postage was as stated, arrived in the time given.
Will buy replacement as and when needed
on 7 September 2015
I've bought lots of different stylus, including expensive/bluetooth enabled ones. To me, this far outperforms the others in terms of comfort, responsivity and accuracy. And until Apple introduce proper capacitative screens (surely well overdue!), I don't see any point in investing in an expensive stylus.
on 31 July 2017
Get through quite a few nibs but feels nice in your hand.
on 27 April 2017
Solidly made to last with a good feel in the hand thanks
on 10 August 2017
Love this stylus so much bought another one
on 30 June 2014
It is great using this pen on my ipad Air, works perfectly well on the screen, completely compatible. I would recommend this pen to everyone that needs one.
on 17 July 2017