on 11 April 2013
This is my third order for this item. I bought myself one and it has been admired many times. I bought two as gifts for family members who are very pleased with them. Many thanks.
17 people found this helpful
on 16 July 2016
Wasnt sure when I saw on pc but when it arrived it was very plasticy a little disappointed but still wear it. Nice long chain over jumpers which is great
3 people found this helpful
on 28 February 2013
exactly as it appears in the picture, has a nice bit of weight to it and looks awesome would reccomend this
15 people found this helpful
on 6 October 2015
Anything to do with angels at the moment is fashionable, this vintage style pendant gold toned pendant and chain is shaped like angels wings and has a red heart coloured stone at the centre and is really attractive. I bought this for my niece last Christmas and she loved it.
Poppy says this piece of antique style jewellery would make a pretty edition to your collection.
on 21 March 2013
This product though I chose to send it to my friend out in America was very pleasing. She kindly showed me pictures of the item as she received it today, 3 days after the estimated arrival time, which was no problem since it got there and wasn't for any special occasion but a surprise. The item was undamaged in every way and lived up to the full description expectations listed before I purchased the product. It looks a little less vintage looking in the photos but none the less it was great to look at and my friend is loving it and is happy with what I surprised her with.

I would recommend to anyone who wants a vintage angel-style product this is the one for you, there are variations in colour and this one I chose because it seemed to stand out to us both more than any other colour.
on 24 February 2014
I paid 80p (including shipping) for this item, so I wasn't expecting much. I just bought it to accent a piece of wrapping on a valentines gift - but it ended up being quite a well-received part of the gift itself. The stone is nice quality and while the back feels a bit shaky, the detail on the front is nice and solid, and looks reasonably well made. The chain and clasp are both of decent quality as well.
on 22 November 2013
Lovely item, perfect to set off any outfit - in my case a black and white lace tip.. And such a low price. Very impressed.
Delivery was extremely quick.
5 people found this helpful
on 5 January 2014
This necklace came in the post for me today, was estimated to come Tuesday at the earliest so i was very impressed. As i was opening it i wasn't expecting much, simply because of the price and some of the less impressed reviews i had read. Once i took it out, i was very pleased :) The gem isn't secured into the shell, but i like that because it rattles slightly and i just think it's nice. It also looks very good with my Gothic Victorian necklace :)
on 15 October 2013
The necklace arrived quickly and in good packaging. But it doesn't look like the picture, it looks a lot cheaper, costume jewellery style. The stone is not fixed in the necklace itself. However, on a lighter note, the necklace chain itself is very long with a clasp so there is no need to worry about it going over your head and it is a strong metal.
on 15 January 2014
I only gave this product 2 stars because I ordered it a long time before christmas as a gift, it turned up on the 2nd of January, too late for christmas. The necklace is stunning for the very small price paid. I would recommend it to other customers on the understanding that they ordered about 6 weeks before they needed it.