Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 29 April 2013
In the 60s & 70s I bought SOME of Mr Newley's singles - which are still played in nostalgic moments. This album of 52 tracks represents great value for money (even more so if you have a money-off amazon promotion!). I now have new versions of the songs I love (Gems) & will avoid some of the other songs which I loathe! Buying the album is better value than downloading my choices as singles. As an actor, I think he was often "having a laugh" when he entered the recording studio?
on 10 April 2013
Great value collection, and with the early singles that David Bowie (and my Mum) loved so much alongside mad tunes like "That Noise". Also a "Gurney Slade" flavoured version of "Yes! We have no bananas". I mean, come on! It's a must have.