This toy was excellent value and is really good quality. Packaged well, really robust and colourful. I bought a collection of these for my nephnew's 2nd birthday and he absolutely loves them. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a reasonably priced present for a young child. I will definitely be buying more in the future.
on 14 March 2014
If your child is like mine and is car, trucks and quad mad well they will love this. My little boy was so excited when he seen it and plays with it all the time. The playmobil was a massive hit with him I bought this along with other playmobil toys and he loves everyone of them. Little bit smaller than excepted but perfect for his hands.
on 23 February 2014
Good little toy. However wheels will only go round on carpet. Driver doesn't sit in car, he is simply placed in. This confused my son as your meant to sit down.
on 7 April 2014
Perfect for my 2 year old grandsons. Good for imaginative playing together. Delivery good as always with Amazon. Very pleased
on 20 October 2014
Bought two, my friends son was over the moon on his second birthday and the other is for my daughter stocking also aged 2.
on 23 August 2015
Excellent really impressed with playmobil our 16month old grandson loves it
on 29 December 2015
Brought this for my two year old grandson who loves it.
on 1 November 2014
Received promptly my son will love it. Thanks
on 27 February 2015
lovely toy ideal for the smaller fingers
on 16 June 2015
Good quality and very indestructible.

See one answered question