on 18 March 2015
My son is playmobil mad so loves the surprise of a blind bag. It's also fun to build up the figure by attaching the arms and legs etc. My only criticism is that there are not specific instructions for each figure so it's not always clear what each part is for or how it should be assembled. We usually manage to make do though!
on 2 May 2014
I was quite irritated when I inherited a lot of lego, but few lego characters to discover you could not buy separate characters. Therefore I entered the world of play mobil and I have been impressed. I now have four characters and will continue to purchase playmobile characters. They compliment the few lego ones I have. Overall, I think they are less expensive.
on 16 May 2013
Not bad little toys but, we ordered a few and ended up with a couple of doubles so, they are maybe a little overpriced. We ended up with two Peter Sutcliff's where as, we were really after the knight
on 5 February 2013
disappointing to buy 5 items and find 4 of them were identical (out of a possible 8-10 different figures) I should just have bought 1.
on 29 March 2013
Bought as presents to go towards their table gifts for the Christmas table for the grandchildren ....... they were not dissappointed!
on 3 November 2013
Great little figures. So happy to find little stocking fillers for the boys. Good collectables too. highly recommended for the price.
on 17 April 2013
these figures are great for anyone into playmobil & need more figures. all the kids love them especially if collecting
on 30 April 2015
Really random figure in one and a person in the other so was ok but ideally I wanted 2 people but i would order again
on 24 February 2013
My grandson loved the figure he got from the packet. Lovely gift for a little boy and I think reasonably priced
on 7 July 2014