Customer reviews

Playmobil 4167 Advent Calendar Pony Ranch

on 11 January 2015
Excellent advent calender
on 17 December 2012
I would highly recommend this calendar to anyone! This particular calendar comes assembled and my daughter just loves it! Great value for money.
on 9 February 2015
I bought this for me, I'm not ashamed to admit it...and I'm 40 :)
I had Playmobil as a child and my horses were treasured possessions. Playmobil has moved on a lot in 35ish years, with so much extra detail to the pieces. I loved putting everything together and setting up the little stable yard scene. Every day of Advent was a delight, even the day that revealed a wheelbarrow with removable manure!! Sheer joy :)
on 16 December 2012
This is a lovely way to count the days to Christmas. My grandaughter is having a brilliant time putting it together each day. This is suitable for any age and playmobile is always a good buy.
on 16 December 2013
I have bought these calendars for the last few years for both my children. They may be a bit expensive for an advent calendar but they double up as an early Chiristmas present too! My girls are always excited to make up their sets day by day and have something at the end of it which they can play with all year round. we tried the Lego ones last year but they were more expensive and didn't contain nearly as much as these Playmobil ones so we won't be bothering with them again!
on 4 December 2013
My 8 year old pony loving daughter loves this calendar. Fantastic product. We bought it when it was £17.99 so good value for money.
on 5 February 2015
I have bought these for a number of years for my grandchildren at Christmas. They are a great idea and make a change from the Chocolate ones. The toys can be used with other playmobil sets. However I am disappointed that they have now put cards in as well as the toys. I am sure this is a cost cutting exercise but for me a toy a day would be better. Yes these calendars are expensive on the face of it but the toys are not just for christmas.
on 5 January 2015
Fantastic advent calendar, first one like this I've bought. My 3 1/2 yr old loved it, some of the bits I suppose were a bit small but we had no issues. Word of warning all the bits are smaller than normal playmobil but my daughter never noticed. I would say she played with it every day & became very excited every morning opening a new bit. By Xmas eve she was so chuffed that she had a stable. Will buy a different one next year.
on 27 December 2012
My kids love the playmobil calendars and I will keep buying them since they own a lot of other playmobil.
on 15 December 2014
I normally get my daughter a Lego advent calendar but this year I decided to go for a change. My daughter loves horses and so I thought this would be a nice surprise for her. She has been really pleased every day with this. Only small problem is some of the brushes are tiny and easily lost so make sure you take care with young children.