Customer reviews

on 24 June 2017
Soft and breathable. Great for sensitive skin.
on 8 July 2013
We received the sheets promptly the next day and they are of excellent quality and comfort. They fit the foam mattress we ordered for the Hauck travel cot for our Grandaughter perfectly. Highly recommended- so good my daughter has pinched them to use on her main cot at home!
on 7 April 2013
100% organic cotton touches soft and comfortable enough for my new coming baby. Like it indeed if the price is more acceptable.
on 12 November 2013
Lovely, soft sheets. Wash well and fit the mattress well. Would recommend and buy again. Second set I have had from this brand.
on 21 August 2013
Very good sheet - not too thin, nice and soft and easily washable (tumble drier friendly). Can't ask for more in a sheet.
on 19 June 2013
Jep! This is great. It stretches, feels soft, is not to thin. I will buy two more. No problem here.
on 16 January 2017
These sheets are such great quality, we have bought four, two for our cot and two for our travel cot. They are lovely and soft and fit perfectly on our mattress. They wash and tumble dry very well. Very pleased and would definitely recommend.
on 6 August 2016
Love these sheets. First bought for our Chicco bedside cot, and have decided to get them to our baby's full sized cot as they're very soft. Wash very easily and come out soft every time. Not too warm either.
on 18 August 2015
Bought as a present for a friend baby shower had not hear from her since but
I believed she loved it,I would recommend it for a friend
on 17 December 2016
Comfortable well fitting sheets. Wash well very pleased