on 5 December 2012
I am really pleased with this watch. It's small and delicate, perfect for a small wrist and it looks way more expensive than what it cost to buy. But, for those with small wrists, the strap will need adjusting professionally as the strap is huge! Accurist do give you a paper gauge for measuring your wrist. Write your details on it, send your watch away using recorded delivery as recommended and they will adjust this for free (it isn't free to post the item though). I decided not to do this, so I took it to the jewellers who adjusted it for £7-50...the safer and more convenient option than posting it off.

I do think I will be keeping this watch for 'best' though as it states that ceramic, although it won't scratch, can break if knocked or dropped, plus can absorb moisture. Not an everyday watch, but I'm quite happy to wear it for special occasions.
on 13 March 2013
This is a wonderful little watch, I love the feeling of ceramic it's very cold and very shiny. This watch has a small face but is lovely for evening's out. It is very smart, it came very quickly and was well packaged.
on 9 December 2012
I'm absolutely delighted with this watch... it is smart, different and extremely comfortable to wear. Fitted perfectly without the need to adjust (I should add for others considering this that I have large bones and frequently struggle to find ladies watches that fit off the peg .. for most this may require links removing but there is a measuring guide and address to send in the box)... The face was slightly smaller than I had anticipated from the description but still happy nevertheless.
on 20 May 2012
This is a very nice watch with a lovely dark polished ceramic bracelet. The only down side was that the face and width of the watch was smaller than i imagined. It is about the size of a smaller ladies cocktail watch.
on 18 December 2012
Brought this after trying it on in a department store where it was £100 so a massive saving. Great everyday ladies watch that isn't to large on my small wrist, although having it altered by Accurist took far longer than expected and ended up getting it altered again due to the double closing clasp it has.
on 26 January 2014
My local watchmaker has refused to size this watch due the links on the bracelet being all out of place, he says this looks like its a faulty watch and it was sold by Amazon. Still waiting for a replacement................................
on 29 December 2012
My husband bought me this and I am really pleased with it. Really neat and stylish on. Good value for money. Love Accurist watches anyway. So dependable.
on 28 February 2016
Lovely watch but face is smaller than expected. Case diameter stated seems to include the winder. True measure of the actual face is probably 4-5mm less.
on 8 February 2013
Great purchase half the price of shops on high street and arrived in good time a little big but got links removed easily would definitely recommend!
on 16 January 2014
Good value for money. I find ceramic watches very elegant and expensive looking. I have also got the white one to swap with whatever I'm wearing.

See one answered question