on 5 October 2012
Bought this watch for my wife`s birthday.
As per usual the strap needed adjustment and in the instructions they say that the adjustment of the strap is free, just send it recorded delivery and send £10 to cover postage,packing and handling charge. Hardly free.
Took watch to local jeweler and paid £5 and the watch was checked after adjustment for fit.
By the way the watch is fine and the price I would say was good value for a good quality watch.
on 19 July 2013
Edit: the watch has been sent back. The fact that the writing on the face was barely legible and not clearly printed was the final straw. Amazon's service was great, however.

I bought this watch as a small present for my wife, as an everyday watch as opposed to an expensive one. It looks alright, but not quite as nice as in the photos - and as other people have stated, it is pretty small. Also, if anyone else is buying this since it is stated to be all ceramic with a ceramic case (i.e. for people with reactions to metal) the backing of the case is still metallic - it is made of steel.

I'm currently undecided if I will keep this or send it back and buy something a little nicer.
on 2 September 2013
Recommended for anyone looking for a dainty watch. I have stupidly thin, bony wrists so watches have to be really small to look any good on me. I was a little worried it would be a bit chunky from the photo but trusted the other reviews that said it was small. I am very pleased after having the links removed for free at goldsmiths and thinking about getting it in black too. Very good value for money.
on 2 July 2013
This watch is slim, elegant and beautiful. It is not for those who like the chunky bling as it is very slim but it is for those who know less is more. Elegance is the key word here and it is in fashionable white ceramic with a classy mother of pearl face. Love it.
on 29 March 2013
It is a pretty watch. It is hard to re size it. I chipped a piece because ceramic is very easy to break it. I removed the chip part, so it doesn't matter. I plan to buy one men ceramic watch for myself soon.
on 8 February 2013
I purchased this for my sister, I have a black one, she liked it and wanted one issue they had it in White so when she was I town she looked to see what the white was like and went for that. She had some links removed as she has small Wrists .it look really nice on ,oh and she can not wear metal as she get a reaction so this seems like a good alternative .
on 23 May 2013
I tried this watch on in H Samuel and loved it (priced £100), I thought I would check amazon before I purchased it and I'm soo glad I did, it was less than half price! It is worth the £100 as its such a pretty watch, and the mother of pearl dial made it stand out more than the black version. Would recommend this watch.
on 27 March 2013
This watch is very nice , but feel like the picture shows it a lot bigger,it is very dainty , which I did not want, so bare this in mind when buying it, needed quite a few links removed as its quite big , but that was done for £5.00, overall a nice delicate watch.
on 7 May 2013
The watch although beautiful to look at it's very small, especially the band. Is almost like wearing a kids watch.
on 7 June 2014
In the beginning I had many doubts because the description says the diameter is 26mm but I had read in some other websites it was 22-23 approximately instead...For me a few mm make the difference..When the watch arrived I discovered it's actually 22! For me its size is perfect..and I wanted a watch completely white with a mother of pearl case...I adore it!! :-)