on 16 August 2012
I bought my mobile on contract so I don't want to void my insurance. There was no need for it. I have to plug my phone in to my laptop to move the apps into my SD card then when I try to use them, I can't because they aren't saved on the mobile. I tried to move them back into the phone memory but they didn't work, so I had to un-install, then reinstall all my apps. Waste of time.
on 5 July 2012
Not much to say about this, it is an 8GB micro SD card with an SD adapter. Comes well packed, and from this supplier, very quick delivery. Put it in my phone, all works well.
on 26 February 2013
It is a 8gb microsd sdhc memory card with adapter, there is not much to say. It came well packed and fast delivered. Is good for it's purpose.
on 21 January 2013
this was a present and have not been told anything about this except it is a memory card and what else is there to sayabout it.
on 23 July 2016
didn't work on samsung phones or tablets, only for LG